Oddball

It's your break.
Silver Member
1506462_10205417087481058_7644834307340376540_n.jpg

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TeW9UAgC.gif

Took me a few times, I thought the action was the player pointing his finger.

Anyway, the funny part is that the guy could probably have reached and stopped the basketball from hitting his wife (?) in the face if he had used his left hand. But his instinct to protect his phone was stronger than his instinct to protect his wife.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
TeW9UAgC.gif

Took me a few times, I thought the action was the player pointing his finger.

Anyway, the funny part is that the guy could probably have reached and stopped the basketball from hitting his wife (?) in the face if he had used his left hand. But his instinct to protect his phone was stronger than his instinct to protect his wife.

He could have saved her with the right but I bet he has been married too long for that.......

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
It looks like she's taking a snooze... not a good idea when sitting in front row seats at a sports event.
She's lucky it was just a ball and not a 7' 220 lb behemoth of a man flying into her face.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It looks like she's taking a snooze... not a good idea when sitting in front row seats at a sports event.
She's lucky it was just a ball and not a 7' 220 lb behemoth of a man flying into her face.

No She is participating with her daughter who is "texting while spectating":eek:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No She is participating with her daughter who is "texting while spectating":eek:

Long time ago a friend and I were watching a playoff Bruins game at his house.
I was eating and just as I went to take a bite, some cool play happened and Bruins scored. Right when I was looking down at my food. So I asked my friend "what just happened, I was eating and looked down." He said "I DON'T KNOW!! I was watching you look down to eat."

I think that they can't even sue since they are warned to be aware of what is going on in the ticket purchase contract. She will probably get a few tickets though and/or an autograph or three.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Long time ago a friend and I were watching a playoff Bruins game at his house.
I was eating and just as I went to take a bite, some cool play happened and Bruins scored. Right when I was looking down at my food. So I asked my friend "what just happened, I was eating and looked down." He said "I DON'T KNOW!! I was watching you look down to eat."

I think that they can't even sue since they are warned to be aware of what is going on in the ticket purchase contract. She will probably get a few tickets though and/or an autograph or three.

Does anyone think she is entitled to anything?

I DON'T