Poolrooms for sale in Florida

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Just curious if anyone knows of any poolrooms for sale in FL. Interested in locations and estimated cost (just round #s).

Please PM info-

Thanks-
Dave

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually, last year, I heard Rigsy's in Jacksonville, FL was for sale. I was there about 18 years ago. I was not impressed and thought it needed a redo then. That was pretty long ago and it is not really in the right spot.

For many reasons I would think JAX woud be a great place for a good pool hall. I must be wrong because I do not think there is a good one. I will not go in a place that reeks of smoke and stale beer, at least any more. I know allot of young people here, 24-35, they won't either, (I ask them about pool).

There is alot of dead real estate with parking. Plan to have a concept to make money on stuff other than table time...like a sports bar/poolroom.
Good luck.

Chops02

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually, last year, I heard Rigsy's in Jacksonville, FL was for sale. I was there about 18 years ago. I was not impressed and thought it needed a redo then. That was pretty long ago and it is not really in the right spot.

For many reasons I would think JAX woud be a great place for a good pool hall. I must be wrong because I do not think there is a good one. I will not go in a place that reeks of smoke and stale beer, at least any more. I know allot of young people here, 24-35, they won't either, (I ask them about pool).

There is alot of dead real estate with parking. Plan to have a concept to make money on stuff other than table time...like a sports bar/poolroom.
Good luck.

must be nice to be in a town with a room like park avenue and still be able to talk about not having a good pool room. lord knows i'd kill for a place with half the caliber of the equipment in park avenue.