Jason "Buffalo" Hunt - Facebook gold

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
MMIKE and I watched him play One Pocket with Warren "Monk" Costanza several times.
Monk was wiping the table with him, but he kept going. It was a nice payday for Warren.

Man, I sure do miss Buffalo's in Reno.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
You almost yave to expect stuff like this with this idiot.

I just got a text from Jason Hunt yelling at me for saying he's homeless and broke and doesn't have paypal... I'm like WTFFFFFFFF. Then I realized he read your signature and doesn't know how the internet works. lol

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Personally, I think we need to see a pic of the chic that started this whole thing....... I believe depending on what we see there would most likely be the determining factor for all of the this.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I just got a text from Jason Hunt yelling at me for saying he's homeless and broke and doesn't have paypal... I'm like WTFFFFFFFF. Then I realized he read your signature and doesn't know how the internet works. lol

God thats just perfect.

Cleary's Law of pool skill in relation to internet literacy is proved yet again.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Tough to believe

Tough to believe there are those who Jason didn't do wrong.
Hard for me to talk poorly of someone who never did me wrong and came visited me in the hospital.

I hope you can understand my position.