I think it is funny how you spend $20.00 on a tip and then say... Hey this thing is a piece of crap, I keep miscuing
So here are some of the excuses that Kamui has for their black tips:
1. It has to be a counterfeit
2. Tip was installed improperly
3. It is you, not the tip (although you never had a problem before)
4. You must have shaped the tip wrong (REALLY????)
5. And this one if the best....It must be the chalk you are using, but Kamui can help, just buy $25.00 cube of chalk and you will not have any more issues.
Like I said before I love the Kamui brown tips. I have no use for the blacks tips. If I go outside the center of the CB I have zero confidence that I will not miscue. In a hill - hill match, with 3 balls left, I would not bet that I could expect the tip/me not to miscues with a Kamui black.
If I am spending more on a tip, I expect more out of it.
I should not need to treat it any different than a $.50 triangle tip.
All the other BS here is just that.
If it were not for the inconsistency of one triangles tip to another, I would use them.