!!! Chalk diameter Question !!!

HoldemRw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a,random question. I have bunch of chalk holders I purchased awhile back and decided to wrap them in leathers etc... the only problem is the chalk that came with them is worthless and Masters chalk just won't fit in them unless I force it down. I am looking for a,quality Brand chalk that the outside diameter is either
.850" or smaller square
Or 21.5mm or smaller square
The piece of chalk currently in them is 21.35mm so that would be ideal.

If anyone knows of quality brand that fits that criteria please let me know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues
This is a,random question. I have bunch of chalk holders I purchased awhile back and decided to wrap them in leathers etc... the only problem is the chalk that came with them is worthless and Masters chalk just won't fit in them unless I force it down. I am looking for a,quality Brand chalk that the outside diameter is either
.850" or smaller square

I want to have to force my chalk in. If it goes in tightly that's perfect. Things never get tighter over time, only looser. You won't find "Quality" chalk smaller. Kamui is bigger yet. I had to force my piece into an undersized holder and I like the idea that it's going to stay put.

JC

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Chalk

.850" or smaller square

Ok I am letting to know ....