Gabriels 3 Cushion 10' for sale

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Griffs Bar & Billiards has to sell our Gabriels billiard table. Plays real good and looks nice. Hard wood rails and heated. We need to bring in another one pocket table so lets make a deal.

Its heavy with a one piece steel frame and 60 mm slates. This is your chance to get a great table and a reasonable price.

(snooze, you lose) --------

Contact Mark Griffin
702-835-2000 cell

I dont know how to post pictures, but they are3 on my facebook page.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Contact Mark Griffin
702-835-2000 cell

I don't know how to post pictures, but they are 3 on my facebook page.

Here you go, Mark (only saw these 2 pics). Good luck with your sale.

Attachments

• Marks 3C Table.jpg
    Marks 3C Table.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 301
  • Marks 3C Table2.jpg
    Marks 3C Table2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 305

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
How dew

Every true pool room has a billiards table. Not gonna make any pool vs billiards neg comments. Funny thing - I've never had anyone put the rack on me in three cushion, the game is too pure for that type of shady gambler nonsense. Oops I slipped.:)

Last edited:

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Everything true pool room has a billiards table. Not gonna make any pool vs billiards neg comments. Funny thing - I've never had anyone put the rack on me in three cushion, the game is too pure for that type of shady gambler nonsense. Oops I slipped.:)

I agree. My son got a stick and started playing pool. I got back into the game about 4 years ago because of him after a 40+ year lay off.

Me: Where do you play son?
Son: I play in bars.
Me: Do you like the game and have the passion to get better at the game?
Son: Yes I love it.
Me: Let's find a room. That's where you will learn the game.

I went on line and found a poolroom about 20 minutes from the house. I called the room and asked one question: Do you have a 3 cushion table? The answer was yes and I told my son that I found a serious poolroom. The rest is history.

Growing up in the 60's all poolrooms had a 3 cushion table. I get in about 4 hours a week of 3 cushion on a beautiful Gabriel's Kronos.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Growing up in the 60's all poolrooms had a 3 cushion table. I get in about 4 hours a week of 3 cushion on a beautiful Gabriel's Kronos.

Do they call it Kronos ‘cause you have to pay table time?

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do they call it Kronos ‘cause you have to pay table time?

Kronos, not Krona PT.

From Wiki: Cronus, a Titan, the father of Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Demeter, and Hera

Interesting fact I was told which you as a "northerner" might find interesting. Someone was telling me that the stones at the bottom of the legs of the Kronos are actually curling stones. Plausible?

http://www.gabrielsbilliards.com/caromtables/kronos

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Kronos, not Krona PT.

From Wiki: Cronus, a Titan, the father of Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Demeter, and Hera

Interesting fact I was told which you as a "northerner" might find interesting. Someone was telling me that the stones at the bottom of the legs of the Kronos are actually curling stones. Plausible?

http://www.gabrielsbilliards.com/caromtables/kronos

Kronos, Cronus....it all refers to the Greek god of time...
...and time is what you’ll be paying, unless you and the owner are are cronies, which
means ‘friends for a long time’.

The curling stones are fascinating...I like the idea of weight down there.
..but curling?...blame it on the Scots

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Gabriels 3C table

If you come and get our Gabriels billiard table, you can steal it for $4,000. If we have to dismantle it , it’ll cost 3-$400.

Sure is a lot better to move only once!!

Out one pocket table is here- billiard table needs to go.

Mark Griffin
702-835-2000