One Pocket is so slow....

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
1p is so slow that when I lost a race to 3, I had to take out a mortgage to pay the table time.

1p is so slow that when you start a set, each player is expected to bring 6 light bulbs.

1p is so slow that I won a game of correspondence chess between innings.

1p is so slow that when you gamble, you have to adjust the payout for inflation.

1p is so slow that they stopped our first set to change the cloth. They stopped the second because they were going out of business :/

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1p is so slow that when I lost a race to 3, I had to take out a mortgage to pay the table time.

1p is so slow that when you start a set, each player is expected to bring 6 light bulbs.

1p is so slow that I won a game of correspondence chess between innings.

1p is so slow that when you gamble, you have to adjust the payout for inflation.

1p is so slow that they stopped our first set to change the cloth. They stopped the second because they were going out of business :/

Wow these are clearly the best. Correspondence chess made me lol.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
one is so slow....

I knew i was in trouble when my first opponent was introduced
as Warren Peace.
..ahh....it's a long story.....

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One pocket is so slow that some naive kids called the Guiness book of world records to report the longest game of eight ball ever played.

naji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This one just come out on another thread....

One Pocket is so slow....that when the rack girls rerack, they're rack women!

Jeff Livingston

One pocket is so slow, with all balls up table, house man decide to give us 50% discount for time for not using all parts of the table

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
One pocket is so slow when your sitting in your chair getting your brains beat in unless the guy is running 8 and out. :p

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
One pocket is so slow, that table time is measured in solstices.

One pocket is so slow, that the players are in danger of finding themselves trapped between erected sheets of new sheetrock when the poolroom is sold and subdivided.

1pocket

Steve Booth
Gold Member
Silver Member
1-p is so slow--HEY, look! Paint drying!
Yeah, and if you played 1P I wouldn't waste my time, but damn right I will watch the masters of One Pocket all day long -- after all, they are the Picasso's of pool! :D

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
Ok, I'll try one.

1 Pkt. is so slow that at the end of just one game, a 9 ball player that tried it, actually showed signs of brain function. :wave:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I believe that the Italian guy, Michael Angelo painted the Sistern Chapel in less time that it takes to play one game.

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
Wait, I've got one more, just to show even though I think it's the best game, I can kid about it too ....

1Pkt. is so slow that the 1Pkt. pics posted in the other thread are actually video clips. :killingme:

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fear not my fellows pool players for when I become King I shall out law this game of foolishness.
I heard some terrorists were made to watch One pocket and they all begged to be water boarded instead.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
One Pocket is so slow that when TAR does an video instant replay,
they do it in fast motion.

Jeff Livingston

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Chuck Norris can't watch one pocket. It makes him go in slow motion and then the entire planet will slow down its rotation.

CharlesUFarley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1 Pocket is so slow that one time I sat down to watch a race to 3. I tried to leave after the 2nd game but a glacier had moved into place and blocked the door so I had to watch half of the 3rd game before I could leave.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
So, what would happen if ESPN was filming a game and they decided to replay a shot in slow Mo?

Sorry folks, the hours up, back to our regular programming.