Meet Lillie McCloud
Old
  (#1)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.
j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Meet Lillie McCloud - 09-12-2013, 10:17 AM

Came across this today, and this just really loved this woman's incredible voice.
http://youtu.be/o3U4kxuBfIo
This woman sang a song by CeCe Winans, called Alabaster Box, and she did an amazing job!
She is also 54 years old!!
There was some talk that her name is actually Nicole McCloud, and that Lillie is a stage name. There is also some talk, that she made music abroad some years ago overseas, but that she is unsigned and therefore eligible to compete in the competition. At any rate...Lady, where have you been all of my life? The voice of a songbird!! ENJOY.

It seems every once in a while the good Lord sees fit to let us hear one of his Angels sing!

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: