Day 554?
Old
  (#1)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Arrow Day 554? - 02-13-2018, 08:21 AM

Still no proof of Russian collusion.

How odd.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#2)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

02-13-2018, 08:27 AM

It's been discredited, found to be a part of a coup attempt by factions in the government and media loyal to the Clintons/Soetero cabal.

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#3)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

02-13-2018, 08:31 AM

Breaking News: The truly faithful will forgo Beef Stroganoff from this point forward.

Old
  (#4)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

02-13-2018, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post

How odd.
Oh, we have lots of evidence of Russia collusion. Just the people involved are not what was thought.

There is a pocket imprinted on the backside of every object ball.

Old
  (#5)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

02-13-2018, 10:24 AM

I sat down and watched Rachel last night (had to, don't ask).

Their sources were all something like: "insiders say" "FIB informants told of" "sources at the ___ said" etc. I didn't see one named source with confirmation.

And now I have to get my eyes fixed again after that.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#6)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

02-13-2018, 10:57 AM

We only find out what Special Counsel has well after he has it.

For example, George P's arrest in July was not revealed for months, and remained undisclosed during the time he became an 'actively cooperating' witness, possibly wearing a wire recording his in-person conversations and telephone calls.

Similarly, we only found out there were grand jury indictments after they were unsealed. There are purportedly many more that remain sealed for now.

Disclosing partial findings before the prosecutor is ready to bring charges is rare. It tips off associates who may be also targets of the investigation.

The feds sometimes sweep up 100 or more perps on charges in one fell swoop, instead of taking them one by one. That does not mean they lacked probable cause to arrest many of them before they took them all at once. It means they waited until they had it on all of them. Here's the last time that happened.

Quote:
NEW YORK — The FBI arrested more than 40 alleged members of New York City mobs Thursday on suspicion of arson, health care fraud and illegal gambling, among other charges, officials said.

Those arrested include members of four of the five major Italian mafia families that allegedly dominate organized crime in the New York City area: the Genovese, Gambino, Luchese and Bonanno families. Also arrested were suspected members of the Philadelphia Organized Crime Family.

Most of the criminal activities were based in New York City, federal officials said. Arrests were carried out in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Florida.

The 46 defendants are suspected of being part of the East Coast LCN Enterprise, defined in a federal indictment as an "organized criminal enterprise."
One of Felix Sater's several felony convictions was for his part in a financial fraud with the Gambinos, iirc. Then he became a senior adviser to DJT, and the second top official in Bayrock, the foreign company that financed about four large projects for the Trump Org using laundered money.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

-- Garry Kasparov

Last edited by Sofla; 02-13-2018 at 11:01 AM.

Help
Old
  (#7)
franko
AzB Silver Member
franko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond repute

Help - 02-13-2018, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post

Their sources were all something like: "insiders say" "FIB informants told of" "sources at the ___ said" etc. I didn't see one named source with confirmation.

Jeff Livingston
It is hard looking at her but to wash out your memory bank google a pic of Rosie O'Donnell, or her clone Steve Bannon.

Old
  (#8)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

02-13-2018, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post

How odd.
Hey, Sev, wouldn't it have been better to wait just one more day for number 555?

It has a nicer ring to it.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#9)
Renegade_56
R56 Custom Cues
Renegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond repute

02-13-2018, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
We only find out what Special Counsel has well after he has it.

For example, George P's arrest in July was not revealed for months, and remained undisclosed during the time he became an 'actively cooperating' witness, possibly wearing a wire recording his in-person conversations and telephone calls.

Similarly, we only found out there were grand jury indictments after they were unsealed. There are purportedly many more that remain sealed for now.

Disclosing partial findings before the prosecutor is ready to bring charges is rare. It tips off associates who may be also targets of the investigation.

The feds sometimes sweep up 100 or more perps on charges in one fell swoop, instead of taking them one by one. That does not mean they lacked probable cause to arrest many of them before they took them all at once. It means they waited until they had it on all of them. Here's the last time that happened.

One of Felix Sater's several felony convictions was for his part in a financial fraud with the Gambinos, iirc. Then he became a senior adviser to DJT, and the second top official in Bayrock, the foreign company that financed about four large projects for the Trump Org using laundered money.
Man, you are really stretching now,,,,,,,,,,

Renegade_56

If winning is so easy why aren't the losers doing it?

R56 Custom Cues on Facebook

Old
  (#10)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

02-13-2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:

The feds sometimes sweep up 100 or more perps on charges in one fell swoop, instead of taking them one by one. That does not mean they lacked probable cause to arrest many of them before they took them all at once. It means they waited until they had it on all of them.
Or waited until they could manufacture "it"....meaning probable cause and even evidence.

Why do you ignore this second very realistic option?

You know, like when the FBI famously made up evidence, including false evidence provided for the prosecution and conviction, in at least 32 death penalty cases.

Of course, there are simply many examples of such things.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#11)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

02-13-2018, 11:52 AM

Quote:

Jeff Livingston
Is this new to you?

It's been going for twenty months.

I've never seen so much "news" reported w faceless sources.

There is a pocket imprinted on the backside of every object ball.

Old
  (#12)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

02-13-2018, 12:19 PM

Quote:

Jeff Livingston
We know these kinds of unnamed sources can be ignored, by tuning into the State Media, where they have other unnamed sources (who are TOTALLY! CREDIBLE!) saying other things.

Somehow all the things Sara L. Carter says, she only says on the later evening 'opinion' shows, and never on their allegedly 'straight news' programs (Shep Smith or Bret Baier). But if SEAN HANNITY believes her, and has her on a lot, you can tell she's legit.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

-- Garry Kasparov

Old
  (#13)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

02-13-2018, 12:29 PM

Quote:
We know these kinds of unnamed sources can be ignored, by tuning into the State Media, where they have other unnamed sources (who are TOTALLY! CREDIBLE!) saying other things.

Somehow all the things Sara L. Carter says, she only says on the later evening 'opinion' shows, and never on their allegedly 'straight news' programs (Shep Smith or Bret Baier). But if SEAN HANNITY believes her, and has her on a lot, you can tell she's legit.
Sara Carter deserves the Pulitzer Prize for her reporting.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#14)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

02-13-2018, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade_56 View Post
Man, you are really stretching now,,,,,,,,,,
Sure, sure.

Who can tell us what Mueller is getting from Mike Flynn and George P, in return for their plea deals and attempt to get the low end of the range of imprisonment the pleaded down charges carry? (As in, possibly no prison time, compared to at least a year?)

Who can tell us what proffers Rick Gates' new attorney is making as to what HE will reveal to Mueller for his plea deal (now that his other three lawyers have just withdrawn from representing him in the past two weeks or so)?

What can anyone say about the possible cooperative testimony the lawyer representing Bannon, Priebus, and WH Counsel Don McGahn has been arrranging? Priebus turned over his copious notes from his days as Chief of Staff and before to Mueller already, and Bannon is due to appear before Mueller in a week or two now.

No one knows what was said on surveilled phone calls by Manafort for all the months of 2016 after he left the campaign, and during the transition, when PEDJT was in regular phone contact with him. And as Sean Hannity was, as well.

Nobody knows what Devin Nunes was talking to Gen. Mike Flynn about, as Nunes served in the transition, during which time Nunes has publicly said he was talking to Flynn many times a week, and usually more than once a day.

Let me correct myself. Mueller knows. About all of these things. No one outside of his team knows what he knows right now, and what he will learn from Rick Gates. Gates was Manafort's long-time side kick factotum, and he didn't leave the campaign when Manafort did. Gates stayed on, in a variety of senior roles.

-- Garry Kasparov

Last edited by Sofla; 02-13-2018 at 12:42 PM.

Old
  (#15)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

02-13-2018, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
Sara Carter deserves the Pulitzer Prize for her reporting.
She has done some good reporting in the past, I would agree.

Now, her reporting is only as good as her hidden unnamed sources are trustworthy, knowledgeable, and telling her the truth.

It's a good guess that much of it comes from the R House intel committee staff and Nunes himself, But Nunes is a tool and has his own conflicts from serving in the transition, and ALL the rest are under investigation for illegal leaking. According to a Republican representative from Florida, on the record.

Hey, if they ever do those criminal investigations on HRC, PBO, Susan Rice, and etc., are they going to demand no Rs who disliked and opposed them can be involved? How is that going to work under this new standard they now push? They have to use only D prosecutors or FBI investigators, or only RINOs who like them? That can't be the correct standard, but it is their theory on who can look into PDJT. Well, I'm sure they'll draw some implausible distinction, or just flat out say that standard only applies when Rs are in the barrel.

-- Garry Kasparov

Last edited by Sofla; 02-13-2018 at 12:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: