Does Anyone Know Who Carom McLearen Is?

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
Hi all,

I just received a Model 20 Palmer from a gentleman in Florida. The name in the window is Carom McLearen. Has anyone ever heard of him? It's always cool to get a story behind a cue, and this should be an interesting one, as the cue is in great condition and came with two full size shafts (one hasn't been played from the looks of it), which is interesting on a cue of this age. Most of the old Palmers I've had have been taken down to 12mm over the years.

Thanks in advance!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all,

I just received a Model 20 Palmer from a gentleman in Florida. The name in the window is Carom McLearen. Has anyone ever heard of him? It's always cool to get a story behind a cue, and this should be an interesting one, as the cue is in great condition and came with two full size shafts (one hasn't been played from the looks of it), which is interesting on a cue of this age. Most of the old Palmers I've had have been taken down to 12mm over the years.

Thanks in advance!
What a great name.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
What's interesting about a cue that got bought and never used? It got stuffed into a closet somewhere.