arnot sneaky pete or predator pete?????

beef490

Registered
I"am torn I really like the arnot cues but I also like the predator cues. Anyone have any advice. I'am not a pro by any means, I'am just looking for that sweet stick type thing.

Thanks,
Steve

midstroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a predator prew8 sneaky and its great. Everyone that i let shoot with it offers to buy it. But i also have never used the arnot.

junkbond

The dog ate my stroke.
Silver Member
I've never used a Predator, but I can tell you that Arnot makes a really nice playing cue with a great hit. I've got two of Arnot's cues and couldn't be more pleased.

-Howard

jbravo2984

~{BULL DURHAM CUES}~
Silver Member
I"am torn I really like the arnot cues but I also like the predator cues. Anyone have any advice. I'am not a pro by any means, I'am just looking for that sweet stick type thing.

Thanks,
Steve

If you buy new, keep your receipt, cause predators have a lifetime warranty on their shafts.
They hold their value better too, thats for sure.
Good luck in your search!

Needo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
beef490, if you haven't hit with a predator ask someone in your area if you can try theirs for a rack or two. This will give you an ideal of how the predator sneaky peat is going to hit. If you find your self indifferent to the hit of a laminated shaft vs conventional, I would recommend supporting the domestic business. If you have the money, buy both cues see which one you like better. Let us know on AZ which cue you liked better and why.:D

Trent

Banned
have arnot make you a cue with predator shaft. best of both worlds.

or buy a cue from him and get a predator shaft in addition to his shaft.

brokenarrowjbe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a used arnot purpleheart cue for sale on the forum. I ran into some financial issues (my dog had cancer) or I would buy it. It is bargain priced. Just do a search. John

DEXTER

Runde fan
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have both. The Arnot's have a much more solid hit. IMHO. I've pretty much sold all my predators. Right now I'm shooting with a Dominiak that I couldn't be more happier with. Arnot's sneakies are for sale on his site, one warning the lowest weight you can make it is 19 ounce. I think Predator's lowest weight is 18.5.