2-1/4" NON-numbered snooker balls

tallygreys

Registered
Looking to play some snooker on my newly acquired GC III pool table. Since it is not a snooker table, I'm thinking I should use standard pool-sized balls, 2-1/4", as opposed to 2-1/8".

All I can seem to find for decent balls are from Aramith, but the colors are numbered which I'm really trying to avoid. Anyone know of a good set of 2-1/4" balls that are not numbered?

Or...any convincing reason to use 2-1/8" balls (which I can indeed find not numbered) on a pool table with a pool (not snooker) cue?

Thanks!

tallygreys

Registered
Thanks. Can you confirm that they are not numbered? Are you positive that the picture is not a set of 2-1/8" balls? I only ask because I only see numbered 2-1/4" (or 57.2 mm) balls on all of the USA websites. Also, Aramith's website does not show non-numbered 2-1/4" balls.

Thanks.

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
Yes I am sure, I not only sell them but I also had one of these sets for personal use.

gr. Dave

tallygreys

Registered
Yes I am sure, I not only sell them but I also had one of these sets for personal use.

gr. Dave

OK great, thanks so much. I will probably order some soon (waiting on wife to simmer down from losing her garage to a pool table!!).

I guess you can ship to USA...

Thanks!

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
I can ship to the US but this a heavy package. Surely someone in the US sells these too.
But if not, the cost will be $175 including shipping and PayPal fees.

gr. Dave

Last edited:

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are many places in the U.S. you can order the unnumbered Aramith snooker ball set in 2.25" --- I've ordered a few sets through my local dealer here in Fort Worth at a great price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD