Bigfoot updates?

BJK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler &Gomez now. Gomez up 3-1. Filler looks tired and disinterested. Dogged one, speed is off... Too much Action Room?

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Beautiful break by Gomez in the last rack and he gets out to win 11-6.

Gomez shoots .845, Filler shoots .782.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those action room matches can be tournament killers.
Yep, the kid's got to learn if he wants to focus on the money matches or the tournament matches. It's very hard to do both well, as other players will attest. Having played two world class players in two long races between his first round and second round tournament matches likely took it's toll.

I'm sure he was super hyped up after beating Jayson Shaw, and then coming from behind to beat DeLuna in the race to 25 challenge match the same day/night. Taking on another challenge match against Alcano in a long race before his second round match was probably not too smart. I wonder who his handler is? This is a 9 day marathon - you've got to pace yourself!

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Yep, the kid's got to learn if he wants to focus on the money matches or the tournament matches. It's very hard to do both well, as other players will attest. Having played two world class players in two long races between his first round and second round tournament matches likely took it's toll.

I'm sure he was super hyped up after beating Jayson Shaw, and then coming from behind to beat DeLuna in the race to 25 challenge match the same day/night. Taking on another challenge match against Alcano in a long race before his second round match was probably not too smart. I wonder who his handler is? This is a 9 day marathon - you've got to pace yourself!

Did he beat ALCANO?

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Mika misses a fairly routine 5 ball. Shane gets out to make it 10-9 Mika. Shane breaking.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Shane scratches on the 8 while running out to try to tie the match at 10-10. Mike takes BIH and makes an easy two ball runout to win 11-9.

Mike seems to be taking on some Earl characteristics.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Shane scratches on the 8 while running out to try to tie the match at 10-10. Mike takes BIH and makes an easy two ball runout to win 11-9.

Mike seems to be taking on some Earl characteristics.

Pretty ugly by both players the last few games.