Magic Chalk - NEW - "Chernobyl" Green - Now in the HOUSE

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
ALL sales are STOPPED until September 30th, 2018. In process of moving.

Please contact me after that date for TZAR tips, MAGIC Chalk, or Tip Clipz.

If you need something before then, please contact the number one Billiard Supply company on the internet, SEYBERTS.com.
They sell all Magic Chalk Products.

Thanks, RJ

CHERNOBYL GREEN - For you Snooker Players and folks with Green cloth. Works on blue cloth too. Keeps your shaft from "blueing" as well for folks wanting to keep their custom cues they will selling down the road.

NEW BOX DESIGN (Double Headed Eagle)

If you order off this FOR SALE thread you will get GREEN chalk. If you want blue chalk, go to the Blue Chalk 2018 thread to place order The price is .01 different on the green and blue chalk, and if you pay by the price on this thread, you have ordered GREEN chalk.

Once you pay, give us a few days as my son does NOT go to post office every day.
And it takes about 4 days for actual shipping. So, by the time you pay, you will have your chalk by day 7 at the latest.

I'm not going to send everyone an update on the status of their chalk shipment it's just to many emails/PM's to handle.
If after 7 days you don't have your chalk, PM me, and I will find out where it is. If you PM you will need to include your city and state.

GREEN CHALK with 2 Cubes per box

Magic Chalk - Made in RUSSIA

The Best Chalk of the World

PayPal: - Ensure your correct mailing address is on your paypal account.

1 Box (2 cubes) $ 8.51 - Shipping: $3.50 - TOTAL: $12.01
(please don't round down to $12.00. There is a "penny" difference so I know if you ordered GREEN chalk or not and you forget to mention it in PayPal

2 Boxes with shipping = $20.52
3 Boxes with shipping = $29.03
4 Boxes with shipping - $37.54

PayPal, Money Order, or Personal Checks welcome. If pay pal, send to the above PayPal address.

For money orders or checks, mail to;
Magic Chalk USA
PO Box 4041
St. Charles, IL 60174

Make checks payable to: MAGIC CHALK USA

USA and all US territories Only Please

Pool Chalk test results completed by Dr. Dave Alciatore, billiards author, instructor and college professor, he conducted tests with major brands of chalk. Here are the results based on number of shots before miscues while using side spin.

Silver Cup: 7
Master: 8
Master pre-flag: 8
Lava: 9
Blue Diamond: 11
Kamui: 15

Magic Chalk: 29

However, the Magic Chalk was off the charts!!! Honestly, I was shocked by how many off-center- shots I could hit without miscuing using Magic Chalk - Dr. Dave Alciatore
Attached Images

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 03-20-2017 at 01:54 PM.
Add to ChicagoRJ's Reputation Report Post Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Last edited:

M.G.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictures or we won't believe you :p

In all seriousness - congratulations!

Reactions: KRJ

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Pictures or we won't believe you :p

In all seriousness - congratulations!

:thumbup::thumbup:

I got one of the free ones but ordering 2 boxes,
I enjoy the carom ball's on the box

Attachments

• IMG_20170414_192557.jpg
    IMG_20170414_192557.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 1,631

travislj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this chalk really that much better than master chalk? I run a pool table, cue & accessory store and we carry several other chalks like blue diamond, balabushka, championship, OB & etc. To be honest I don't find them to be that much better than good ol master. I have heard good things on the boards about magic chalk but I have yet to actually see or try any. Thanks for any feedback.

ahk10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does this chalk mark the balls? I like the fact that I don't have to chalk very often with my Kamui chalk, but am annoyed by how much more often I get skids. Hoping this chalk will be my solution - and at a much better price!

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Does this chalk mark the balls? I like the fact that I don't have to chalk very often with my Kamui chalk, but am annoyed by how much more often I get skids. Hoping this chalk will be my solution - and at a much better price!

No skids, runs, or errors. You will get very little marks on the cueball and no nasty skids on the cloth. Table will be cleaner, as will your hands and shafts. Money back guarantee.

Wieguns

Banger
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd buy some green chalk, since I have Simonis Green cloth, but these two blue cubes last forever! :)

Love Magic Chalk