Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who you going to believe Jay or your own 2 eyes
All Jay does is run Tony up and Dennis down,
Tony has PHD and Tony a mere college degree
Tony is relaxed,Tony this Tony that
I have never heard such stupid commentary or rather bias
all of this while Tony is beating the guy who got Lucky with a bunch of crazy shots the whole Tournament
Dennis is still not playing his best,I am amazed at the ball in hand size shots that he hits ,misses but
From what i have seen,Dennis knows the game and plays better as well
Makes you miss the class comments of Billy Incardona
Jay Helfert thinks he's just about the smartest guy alive when it comes to most anything about the game of pool...that's what I get from listening to him.
I do not like him as a commentator.
Incardona blows him away. Maybe they ought to try out Cliff Joyner ??...he's intelligent, calm, says it like it is, and is a One Pocket Hall of Famer.
That's my opinion on that subject.
Keep on truckin'

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll listen to Jay any day. Knowledgeable, enthusiastic and really gets into the game.

Where do people pick up that he is prejudice in favor of Tony? When Dennis is in So. Calif he stays at Jay's. They are best of friends. Who of us who watched the match didn't go WTF after many, many of Tony's shots. He reads the stack as well as anyone I have seen play. Granted I didn't see Ronnie Allen play during his prime. Where Dennis got into trouble was when he tried to duplicate the type of shots Tony was making so well. I would love to see the stats on the % of into the stack shots that Tony made compared to Dennis when they tried to make shots out of the stack as well as the % of sell outs on those shots that occurred on each side. I think that Tony made more and sold out less and that was the match. Tony at times got Dennis to play his game.

Tony was amazing! And I'm have been prejudiced against him ever since he and Bryce Avila and Amar came to Shooters in Riverside dressed like "gang bangers"and acting like "gang bangers" and just generally being ass holes over a Labor Day weekend AND wakled away with the cash!!

Tony has walked a long and winding path to reach this level of One Pocket. As Daniel said "The circus is back is town"

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Who you going to believe Jay or your own 2 eyes

All Jay does is run Tony up and Dennis down,

Tony has PHD and Tony a mere college degree

Tony is relaxed,Tony this Tony that

I have never heard such stupid commentary or rather bias

all of this while Tony is beating the guy who got Lucky with a bunch of crazy shots the whole Tournament

Dennis is still not playing his best,I am amazed at the ball in hand size shots that he hits ,misses but
From what i have seen,Dennis knows the game and plays better as well

Makes you miss the class comments of Billy Incardona

all about the action based on the history between JH and DO, however, things didn't go according to plan