US Open 10-Ball PPV starts at 9 a.m. Monday!

Mich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have SVB vs Van Van and Alex vs Warrior on Winner's side, but neither match is on the Stream? Instead we have Roberto Gomez vs Woodward from One Loss Side...........
C'est la vie.....................

bicki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
where can I get the live scores of the other matches? if not available, it would be nice if the commentators would give some info from time to time.

stream and sound is perfect on my side!

filluptieu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Freddie, I respect you, however, how can there be production conflicts when its one single stream table...

I'm sorry but with only 4 or 5 matches playing, it just sounds like people are either lazy or lack any smarts about how to please customers.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Freddie, I respect you, however, how can there be production conflicts when its one single stream table...

I'm sorry but with only 4 or 5 matches playing, it just sounds like people are either lazy or lack any smarts about how to please customers.

I have no say. The crew gave a reason, and the show went on. I think they didn't want a situation where the stream showed one guy, three matches in a row.

Freddie <~~~ just a soldier today

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm watching the finals and the commentators are saying they'll be back live tomorrow. Does that mean the stream is moving to the Rio for the 9 ball Challenge and will that be streamed?

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm watching the finals and the commentators are saying they'll be back live tomorrow. Does that mean the stream is moving to the Rio for the 9 ball Challenge and will that be streamed?

The CSI crew will move the streaming setup to the Rio so we can stream the CSI/BCAPL National events as usual.

Weekend after next, they'll move the setup back to Griff's for the 2017 US Open 8-ball.

The 3pm final day match was delayed because the slower play of one bracket ended up nearly 2 hours behind. There were no other actual matches to play at that point (anyone who plays double elimination tournaments knows this is what happens from the 5/6 matches and later.

Shane beat Warren 11-5 in the finals.

Freddie

seussman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The CSI crew will move the streaming setup to the Rio so we can stream the CSI/BCAPL National events as usual.

"Weekend after next, they'll move the setup back to Griff's for the 2017 US Open 8-ball."

I payed for the whole stream package. Why am I not being notified about the schedule?
Customer service is not good.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

"Weekend after next, they'll move the setup back to Griff's for the 2017 US Open 8-ball."

I payed for the whole stream package. Why am I not being notified about the schedule?
Customer service is not good.

I can't speak for the customer service, but the original post shows the schedule clearly. Is there something different that you feel needs notification? I assume you sent a note to CSI, it's pretty clear here on this thread.

Freddie

seussman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't speak for the customer service, but the original post shows the schedule clearly. Is there something different that you feel needs notification? I assume you sent a note to CSI, it's pretty clear here on this thread.

Never saw original post.
I'm on their email list but never get any updates.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

Never saw original post.
I'm on their email list but never get any updates.

Your saying update as if something changed. Did something change? Did you never get anything initially?

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Freddie -- is the US Open 8-Ball streaming starting Saturday at 9 am Vegas time?