CHOHAN vs ORCULLO

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It starts tomorrow, July 11 at 3 pm PST.

You can watch it free on povpool.com or povpool's YouTube channel. http://YouTube.com/povpool

Here's the poster:
THE-BIG-ONE-.jpg

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Thank You for posting the information about this...

It begs the question, am I doing something wrong? I thought everyone knew about this already....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank You for posting the information about this...

It begs the question, am I doing something wrong? I thought everyone knew about this already....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Everyone knew about it, but I don't usually pay attention to the details, like start time till it gets much closer. The free stream you did of the shane/tony one pocket was great.

I know I could look it up, but I ask that you post your paypal address in this thread so I/we can send some money your way.

Ian

daylate$short

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you

I just made a small donation in recognition of the great streams Daniel has provided. Easy, just click on the POV website address in his signature, and click the DONATE button on the top menu.

Charlie

gerri3404

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DAY 2!
Day 2 of 'The BIG One" begins in 5 minutes (3pm/pst). Tony Chohan leads 10 games to 3 against Dennis Orcollo. The first player to reach 20 games today, will end play for the day. Don't miss the action! Live on POV POOL's YouTube channel.

thebigonesquare.jpg

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
are they streaming today?im getting old streams.

They are. Sometimes it's tough to get it to load the live stream instead of replays. If you're on youtube you have to quit the stream you're on and look for the one that has the 'live' red badge in the bottom right corner and click on that one.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who you going to believe Jay or your own 2 eyes

All Jay does is run Tony up and Dennis down,

Tony has PHD and Tony a mere college degree

Tony is relaxed,Tony this Tony that

I have never heard such stupid commentary or rather bias

all of this while Tony is beating the guy who got Lucky with a bunch of crazy shots the whole Tournament

Dennis is still not playing his best,I am amazed at the ball in hand size shots that he hits ,misses but
From what i have seen,Dennis knows the game and plays better as well

Makes you miss the class comments of Billy Incardona

bmoretallpaul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who you going to believe Jay or your own 2 eyes

All Jay does is run Tony up and Dennis down,

Tony has PHD and Tony a mere college degree

Tony is relaxed,Tony this Tony that

I have never heard such stupid commentary or rather bias

all of this while Tony is beating the guy who got Lucky with a bunch of crazy shots the whole Tournament

Dennis is still not playing his best,I am amazed at the ball in hand size shots that he hits ,misses but
From what i have seen,Dennis knows the game and plays better as well

Makes you miss the class comments of Billy Incardona

I agree with you. Listening last night as if Dennis was out of the match, and Tony was a class above him. It was hard listening to Jay stroke Tony's back while belittling Dennis.
You take away day one altogether, the score reads completely the opposite,with Dennis with a big lead. Is Jay still making the same comments. During the match, someone from the chat room pointed out that Dennis had won 7 out of the last 9 and they still talked his game down.