Topped my previous best!!!

bignick31985

Life Long Learner
Silver Member
I've been trying 14.1 occasionally, ususally when I'm playing bad 9ball or 8ball.

Most of my runs finish out at the low teens, and then I hit a high of 28 a few weeks ago. Always on a bar box as well.

I went to the bar to shoot free pool, since its free and if I mess up its alright. I got to 42!!! Beat the previous high by 14 balls. I put a whole extra rack together.

With the last 5 balls left I had to pause to help move a TV, then when I came back I sorta forgot how I was going about it, but finished up the rack alright. I just left a bad break ball, missed the break ball and missed the stack, lol.

But I figure thats an improvement. I was just seeing it well, so I was very excited!

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
I've been trying 14.1 occasionally, ususally when I'm playing bad 9ball or 8ball.

Most of my runs finish out at the low teens, and then I hit a high of 28 a few weeks ago. Always on a bar box as well.

I went to the bar to shoot free pool, since its free and if I mess up its alright. I got to 42!!! Beat the previous high by 14 balls. I put a whole extra rack together.

With the last 5 balls left I had to pause to help move a TV, then when I came back I sorta forgot how I was going about it, but finished up the rack alright. I just left a bad break ball, missed the break ball and missed the stack, lol.

But I figure thats an improvement. I was just seeing it well, so I was very excited!

:thumbup: Great job! :thumbup:

Ron F

Ron F
Silver Member
New High

Congratulations! It's great to see you're progressing so quickly.

Ron F