Videos

markgw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Youtube prompted me to migrate some google videos I had uploaded years ago to Youtube.

For those who have not seen it, here is the first lesson I ever got from Danny Diliberto at the Illinois Billiard Club:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnmdwircUbw&feature=context-gau

Thanks for posting this Dennis!!! I hadn't really played for the last 10 weeks or so due to being busy with my band. We made a record, recorded a new music video etc...etc.... I went to go hit balls the other day and wouldn't even consider bringing my camera expecting the worst and ran a 51 and 46. I really wasn't expecting anything like that because even when I was practicing a lot I had days where I could run 2 racks"-). Also I got really good news today, I am going to be featured on the cover of the next issue of Guitar World Magazine which is huge for me"-). Kind of like Billiard Digest of the music world.......Shoot Straight and Good Luck Dennis, Mark

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Nice shooting Mark, looking forward to seeing you on the magazine cover. Congrats...

-Bill

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Great story Mark :)

Enjoy your moments, it s just great for you at the moment,
keep shooting and enjoy playing (whatever)

lg from overseas

Ingo

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Youtube prompted me to migrate some google videos I had uploaded years ago to Youtube.

For those who have not seen it, here is the first lesson I ever got from Danny Diliberto at the Illinois Billiard Club:

Thanks D for sharing this great footage, you and Danny worked real well together. and i love the shot at around 1:29:00 on the 2 ball. I learned that shot several years back, but i never have the stones to play it in a match.

Thanks Again !
-Steve

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Thanks for posting this Dennis!!! I hadn't really played for the last 10 weeks or so due to being busy with my band. We made a record, recorded a new music video etc...etc.... I went to go hit balls the other day and wouldn't even consider bringing my camera expecting the worst and ran a 51 and 46. I really wasn't expecting anything like that because even when I was practicing a lot I had days where I could run 2 racks"-). Also I got really good news today, I am going to be featured on the cover of the next issue of Guitar World Magazine which is huge for me"-). Kind of like Billiard Digest of the music world.......Shoot Straight and Good Luck Dennis, Mark

Mark: Glad to hear that you are finding a little time to shoot ... and to such good effect.

The cover of Guitar World. That is huge! We'll have to find a link to it. I know a few pool players that are also avid guitar players.

krupa

The Dream Operator
Silver Member
Thanks for this. There are some great nuggets to improve a person's game in general.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Belated thanks to you from me as well, Dennis. I picked up on a few little things in that Diliberto video, and look forward to seeing some of the others you have posted.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for posting that.

A couple time he said you twisted on a shot. Was he talking about your body twisting or your wrist?

Last edited:

steveweiles

Registered
Hi Marc

What stlyle guitar .....I live in NYC an make my living playing jazz an rb drums

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is interesting to hear what Danny is considering. At 1:30:30 he is looking at the 3, which he doesn't like, and the 1 for break balls. I was looking at the 15 forward one rail into the lower left corner of the rack. I guess that's why I'm a banger.