Rafael Martinez vs Danny Gokhul - Finals of Chinook Winds 10 Ball Open Live Now!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
If anything, this gives more insight to the original thread where Danny/Actionplayer made a thread complaining that it was unjust that he was barred from an amateurs only tourney, Stalker.

If I remember, the TD felt that Danny Gokhul played way above an amateur "A" level. Danny felt like that was ridiculous and insinuated that race may have played into the decision.

Looking back, it looks like the TD made a fair decision, despite all the crying otherwise.

Eric

hey Slugger....I am in the USA now if you want to have the "authorities check my paperwork." Sorry we moved out of China before you could follow through on your threat to have the PSB check on my papers.

It was just an observation, no stalking pal. Just because you make a comment and I quote it doesn't mean I am stalking you.

It was simply predictable that someone would make the comment after seeing Danny in the finals.

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey idiot look at the thread you fool it clearly distinguishes I am not danny but a friend fo his who posted about the situation

it doest matter how good he plays everyone there new him including simoneeti who plays a speed also, once he was going to win it simonetti threw him out so he could win the tourney himself and chop with his buddys

like it or nit that's what happened if he too good then don't let him play but you cant let him pl;ay lose come through losers side 8 matches then throw him out so the TD can win

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
hey idiot look at the thread you fool it clearly distinguishes I am not danny but a friend fo his who posted about the situation

it doest matter how good he plays everyone there new him including simoneeti who plays a speed also, once he was going to win it simonetti threw him out so he could win the tourney himself and chop with his buddys

like it or nit that's what happened if he too good then don't let him play but you cant let him pl;ay lose come through losers side 8 matches then throw him out so the TD can win

Hahaha, lol. For a guy that "isn't Danny", you sure take a heated interest in his life and petty dramas.

Oh well, carry on.

Eric

puma122

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for streaming this week Lenny. It was great to watch when not there, and was fun to have a chance to play a match on the stream! (Not saying which one...it was a bit of an embarrassing performance...)

Quality of the stream was excellent. I hope you are there next time too!

Safe travels, and hope you got a chance to sample some of those fine Microbrews...

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Thanks for streaming this week Lenny. It was great to watch when not there, and was fun to have a chance to play a match on the stream! (Not saying which one...it was a bit of an embarrassing performance...)

Safe travels, and hope you got a chance to sample some of those fine Microbrews...

Me too! Though I doubt he made it to the brewpub...Just great work by Lenny..all week long! :)

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member

You are welcome and glad you enjoyed it, you also cannot always play your best game when you want unfortunately and next time I am sure you will. I hope to be back and maybe this time I will have some time to get to the brew pub. :smile:

Bambu

Dave Manasseri
Silver Member

like it or nit that's what happened if he too good then don't let him play but you cant let him pl;ay lose come through losers side 8 matches then throw him out so the TD can win[/QUOT

Its an ABCD tourney, but it doesn't matter how good he plays. <<<<<What a riot!

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had the pleasure of watching this great stream event and Rafael was on another level above everyone. The finals with Danny was some of the best small table pool I have ever seen. As far as Danny goes I have played him myself in a tournament and he is a great player himself, he just ran into Rafael when he was in fabulous form. I found Danny to be a great guy to play with, a real gentleman around the table. I enjoyed playing him and would look forward to doing it again anytime. Lenny did a fantastic job, the whole production was excellent.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I had the pleasure of watching this great stream event and Rafael was on another level above everyone. The finals with Danny was some of the best small table pool I have ever seen. As far as Danny goes I have played him myself in a tournament and he is a great player himself, he just ran into Rafael when he was in fabulous form. I found Danny to be a great guy to play with, a real gentleman around the table. I enjoyed playing him and would look forward to doing it again anytime. Lenny did a fantastic job, the whole production was excellent.

Thanks for the compliments. Please let the Western BCA know. Hopefully I will be back next year. :)