Wifes leaving me,Should I let her take Her cue?

MitchAlsup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It has alot of value to me.I may never make another cue,let alone as nice.

Put the cue in a corner in an obviously accessible location, but do not mention it.
If she finalizes the divorce and it remains in its corner, it is still yours.
Otherwise, let it go.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude, your own subject line says "HER CUE".....what's there to think about???
Maybe things like this are one reason for the divorce.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.
Sucks to have to go through this.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Just want to say str8shooter, no matter what you think now, you will probably find your life has taken a major turn for the better in the future. Odds are after the grieving is over, at some point when you've found happiness you will look back and realize this was all for the best.

It can be difficult to amicable and fairly leave a marriage, but it is definitely in the best interest of all parties to do so.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
To summarize:

"Gifts given are best left given"

"Regretting you made her a cue doesn't make it not hers anymore."

"It's hers... so yeah... unless she doesnt want it."

"You made it for her and GAVE it to her. It's hers, let it rest."

"Judge Judy says,"You can't take back a gift because it isn't yours to take back" " It's legally the wifes property once you give it to her".. And Judge Judy knows"

"You made it for her. It's hers to make that decision, not yours."

"Just let her keep it...the courts will anyways. It was a GIFT...which means you can't take it, legally"

Quit asking the pussies.

Back in 1954 Nikita Khrushchev gave the Crimea to Ukraine.
Now Putin wants it back.

Go ask Vlad - Get a man's answer.
Right. Pussies.

You got the wrong f*ckers. Seriously.

Last edited:
Stumped on this one:confused:.I made my soon to be x wife of 9 years a very nice custom cue a 8 years back and now shes leaving me.Should I let her have it?Suggestions ..thoughts.

Wifes leaving me,Should I let her take Her cue?

It's not often that a person answers two questions in a thread title where he only asked one question.

ONB

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Yes, especially if it is going to make it less painful or faster.

In fact if its the latter, throw the cue out the front door when she runs to get if off the ground, shut the door and lock it.

Problem solved.

JV

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
I'm a stay at home dad.I'm absorbed in my kids.The hardest part is knowing she'll have them half the year,not a cue or any amount of money is in comparison.
So is this the law in your state or are you a clairvoyant ?

Maybe she told you this ?

You better get ready to rumble.

If this is your first divorce, please quit worrying about the stupid cue. You can have 3 more in hand just like it in a few years.

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Of course I really don't think this thread was ever abiut the cue.

Best wishes during this difficult time especially for the children.

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Ya ya ya it's always the mans fault and it's always the man that has to pay some ridicules amount of child support that leaves him barley 2 nickels to rub together
Get the cue back and everything else you can while you have a chance ,,

Yeah right...a whole $99 for two kids, from a guy getting military retirement AND did not claim he was working for the San Diego County Sheriff's Dept...and never saw a dime of it anyways. I took care of my kids all on my own...neither are in jail or do drugs, and are leading healthy productive lives. And no, I did not 'bad mouth' him to my kids...I did not have to...his actions spoke volumes to them. What kind of man completely disowns his kids simply because they chose not to move to San Diego, but wanted to stay in Oak Harbor where they felt safe and with their friends?!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Forget the cue and move on. Even if you keep it all it's good for is remembering her. But moreover, you gave her the cue so it's hers.

Although I have to admit that when I got divorced I did keep the $300 sex swing. I just thought that I should be the one to get more use out of it.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I will say after receiving a few bits and pieces from his situation, str8shooter should probably at least consult a lawyer (without advertising it to his ex).