billiard tshirts

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I design and sell t-shirts on my website for only $20 (plus shipping). I have quite a few new ones, and I take custom orders as well. If you buy 3 or more, I'll refund you the cost of shipping!

www.fastnloosedesigns.com

I like your shirts and would order a Bata shirt in a second if I could get an answer to an question I asked before - are the shirts with players on it done with permission of the player?

Gideon<---I'm not going to wear Efren's face without his permission.

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
Play The Game Billiard Apparel

You can try looking here. www.playthegameclothing.com We specialize in Billiard Apparel. We carry only the best quality, 6.1 oz 100 % cotton preshrunk. And to top it off after you look contact me, Maybe we can work in a good price for you. Take care ,Frank

Designed By A Player, Worn By Players!
www.playthegameclothing.com

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I just got a couple from a member here from the Jason/Shane match at Castle Billiards.

The design was great, both front and back. The back has the complete Castle Billiards logo on it.

I collect Harley shirts from all my travels and also Billiard shirts.

These ones are a very good screen, or transfer and will go thru the washer many times before they start to wear out.

I was joking with Scotty. When I go out hunting, I wear Camo. When I go out hunting on League night, I wear pool shirts.

PM me if interested and I will give you Scotty's AZ handle.

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
I like your shirts and would order a Bata shirt in a second if I could get an answer to an question I asked before - are the shirts with players on it done with permission of the player?

Gideon<---I'm not going to wear Efren's face without his permission.

I have tried to contact Efren via several channels and gotten no response. I saw him about a month ago here in California and I asked him about it - he just looked at me and smiled. I don't actually need permission for this, however - it's abstract artwork created from a photo I took in a public arena. Also, it doesn't have his name on it. The same goes for my other shirts, with the exception of Earl's - I pay him royalties for that one. All current player shirts I am working on are shown to the players and I offer royalties before I publish. I hope that answers your question.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I have tried to contact Efren via several channels and gotten no response. I saw him about a month ago here in California and I asked him about it - he just looked at me and smiled. I don't actually need permission for this, however - it's abstract artwork created from a photo I took in a public arena. Also, it doesn't have his name on it. The same goes for my other shirts, with the exception of Earl's - I pay him royalties for that one. All current player shirts I am working on are shown to the players and I offer royalties before I publish. I hope that answers your question.

In my opinion your shirt designs are the best I've seen in pool. I need to order some. I think I'm going to tell my wife I want a couple for birthday/Christmas too.

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
In my opinion your shirt designs are the best I've seen in pool. I need to order some. I think I'm going to tell my wife I want a couple for birthday/Christmas too.

Thanks buddy. If she decides to get you some tell her to contact me and I'll make a deal. Also, I will be having a Holiday sale starting in about a month - she can look out for it.

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
You have great shirts as I own several but the time it takes you to ship borders on ridiculous

Sorry buddy. 10 business days is all I can afford at the moment. I'm a startup company that charges less than the competition. What you're used to for quick shipping comes from bigger companies.

NitPicker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
<rant> Pool really has lost any sense of style. And people actually want dress codes? To what end, exactly? I mean, can anyone design cue sports apparel without screen printing ridiculous images of flaming balls, cartoonish sharks, skulls and other dumb sh!t, or these childish play on words and awful clichés about hustlin', action, sharkin' and sh!t? I mean really...is this the best we can come up with? Adolescent humor type sh!t? Unbelievable. I don't mean to be disrespectful to folks designing shirts, I guess someone doing something is better than nothing. But if a novelty t-shirt or hoodie is the only option for pool style...it's no wonder the image of the game has no attraction to people with a little class...and probably why you seldom see them anywhere close to pool. </rant>

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
<rant> Pool really has lost any sense of style. And people actually want dress codes? To what end, exactly? I mean, can anyone design cue sports apparel without screen printing ridiculous images of flaming balls, cartoonish sharks, skulls and other dumb sh!t, or these childish play on words and awful clichés about hustlin', action, sharkin' and sh!t? I mean really...is this the best we can come up with? Adolescent humor type sh!t? Unbelievable. I don't mean to be disrespectful to folks designing shirts, I guess someone doing something is better than nothing. But if a novelty t-shirt or hoodie is the only option for pool style...it's no wonder the image of the game has no attraction to people with a little class...and probably why you seldom see them anywhere close to pool. </rant>

Yes, this is why pool is where it is. Cause there isn't anything like that in football or NASCAR - America's biggest sports.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member

Go look at Play The Game Clothing. The baby has already posted in this thread. Enjoy.
Chris also does good work.

NitPicker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, this is why pool is where it is. Cause there isn't anything like that in football or NASCAR - America's biggest sports.

SkyscraperChris, it speaks to more of a fundamental mental state. Football and NASCAR...I think my point is proven. What about golf and tennis? They have distinctive styles...without parody images and goofy text. I'm sorry if I offended you with my rant. It's not that I think your and other t-shirts are horrible or the bane of pool...but for those to be the only option to make a personal statement or expression about pool...that's all we have...I find a little disheartening. If these are the only things pool players/enthusiasts choose to cover themselves with and represent...I think that speaks volumes. I wish you nothing but success however. I wouldn't want you or others gone...I'd just like to see more alternatives. I'm not in a position to do it myself...so all I can do is rant. Nothing more, and nothing personal. Again I'm sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Universe clothing is doing exactly what you are talking for the image. Check them out. I've seen a lot of their clothing in person and it's very well made.....which comes with a price.