Ronnie O'Sullivan playing One-Pocket

One pocket, on a 5 X 10 or 6 X 12 snooker table is a great game..That was where most of the high $$$ action took place, at the old 'Rack' in Detroit!

Dearest Oldude,

If you saw a 6'x12' Snooker table at the Rack in Detroit (Oak Park) then you were hallucinating. There was not one there.

RBL

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dearest Oldude,

If you saw a 6'x12' Snooker table at the Rack in Detroit (Oak Park) then you were hallucinating. There was not one there.

RBL

Dearest Dumbdude,

I knew that! (I think)...Is that your whole life now, trying to catch my rare faux paus(s)? :confused:

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Must have missed this clever [sic] post!!!!!

Dearest Duckbreath,

Sigel is/was a consummate businessman and you know it.

I watch NHRA drag racing action and they "chop up" and "edit" like crazy to make the dead time between races seem more important. If you have ever been to a drag race then you would know that the so-called "dead time" between races is when much of the action takes place, much like in ML baseball.

P.S. The English language would like you to return it's exclamation points:). What is up with that???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RBL

Dearest Bar-rag breath,

Nothing! like a drag race addict!, trying to comment! intelligently on how to! best promote pool!!!..I'll bet Drag racing really tests the limits of your attention span!!! (what do they last, about 20 seconds?)..You know less about the inner workings of editing, than you do about Fanatic's underwear! (which is zero)!!!:embarrassed2:..I use exclamation points, to emphasize my comments for idiots like you!!! And! I'll use them! wherever I want to!!!!!...Speaking of Fanny's panties, does she still miss me?!!!!...You always were jealous of us!!!!:rolleyes:

PS..Are you sure you're not related to Mr3cushion???...!!!!!!!!!!...BTW, the subject of this thread, is Ronnie O'Sullivan, and his quest to improve the game!..But I'm sure you know better how to go about that, than he, or Barry Hearn!!!!!!:cool:

Last edited:
Dearest Bar-rag breath,

Nothing! like a drag race addict!, trying to comment! intelligently on how to! best promote pool!!!..I'll bet Drag racing really tests the limits of your attention span!!! (what do they last, about 20 seconds?)..You know less about the inner workings of editing, than you do about Fanatic's underwear! (which is zero)!!!:embarrassed2:..I use exclamation points, to emphasize my comments for idiots like you!!! And! I'll use them! wherever I want to!!!!!...Speaking of Fanny's panties, does she still miss me?!!!!...You always were jealous of us!!!!:rolleyes:

PS..Are you sure you're not related to Mr3cushion???...!!!!!!!!!!...BTW, the subject of this thread, is Ronnie O'Sullivan, and his quest to improve the game!..But I'm sure you know better how to go about that, than he, or Barry Hearn!!!!!!:cool:

Dear Duckbreath,

The only thing holding back pool from becoming the large sport it should be is the poolplayers playing it. If they ever lost their mentality and were able to see past the next 2 hours they could actually do something. As it is we have B. Hall and others and the 1991 Challenge of Champions, SVB playing John Morra in the 2012 DCC Bankpool finals and many other things they do to shoot themselves in the foot.

So many of the top players are nothing but businessmen and they like it like that.

P.S. When did she start wearing panties???

RBL