Pool rooms / games in montreal

calcwby4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will be visiting the beautiful city of Montreal from Aug. 7th, 2017 thru Sept. 6th, 2017

Staying with friends and would love to give them a couple of nights alone, so I am looking for some rooms in Montreal where I can spend a couple of hours or maybe find some games ...

Nothing really competitive ... table time ?? ... I don't play on 9' all that often anymore but I sure would enjoy meeting some locals and enjoy a couple of hours out that gives my wonderful friends some time alone ....

I am no Pro but I am not a beginner either ... I don't speak French at all ... but I am a Canadian transplant in Palm Springs CA .... and I would love to meet some locals for a few nights of play ...

Can anyone recommend any good rooms to play in Montreal .... or anyone like to get together for an evening and just enjoy some beer (I don't know do they have beer in pool rooms in Canada) ... and meet a friendly ex-pat and show him the pool scene in Montreal ....

Send me a way to contact you by email and let's set something up ....

Haven't been to Montreal since '67 so please don't take advantage ... Family still lives in Ontario and BC but don't get the opportunity to play when I visit them ... this time it's friends and they are pool players but only recreational ...

Hope to hear from and make some new friends in Quebec ... hope to hear from a few of you ...

Thanks.... Phil

kid

billiard mechanic
Silver Member
I'd give "johnny's bar & billiard" a try.
Brand new room with black crown 2
Restaurant & beer

Maybe i could join on a weekend evening too

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant AzBilliards Forums