HELP!! And please dont bite. Be helpful if you can, Not Negative, THANKS!

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CUEMAKER03--requested my phone number to call but he needs to clear out his message box, cause it is full, so here is my contact info, THANKS:thumbup:

My Phone Number is:

Michael Kennedy
The CueMan--Kennedys Billiard ProShop and Repairs
Largo, Florida 33771
Phone# 727-277-9853

Call and if no answer leave a message and number and good time to reach you. I am back and forth at a hospital that I dont get phone reception at, so I have to return calls in between trips.

Thanks

Mike 'acedonkeyace' Kennedy

I just received some medical info and I might be in a situation in the near future that will make it necessary to liquidate all of my Pool Items, Cues, Cases, Accessories, Cue Repairing Equipment and All the POOL MEMORABILIA from 4 Generations of my family that were in table restoration, pool hall owners and 100 years of passed along and down pieces.

Anyway, I need everyones input on what the best way to do this would be, WITHOUT, totally giving everything away. I will need the funds for my medical and living expenses, so I want to generate revenues but at the same time make everyone a good deal.

So, MY QUESTIONS IS??????

I know that Scot Sherbine did a great job in being the estate liquidator for the Past Mr. Wambold.

Other than contacting Proficient Billiards,

WHAT OTHER WAY COULD I SELL OFF 1000's of PIECES OF ALL POOL RELATED ITEMS???!????

post on this, or send me a PM or you can send me a email, my email account name is

michaelkennedy_1@yahoo.com

thanks for everyones input and suggestions, I have a few good ideas but I thought this could generate some unique ideas I havent thought of.

Respectfully

Mike 'acedonkeyace' Kennedy

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Mike, you cannot have a discussion in the for sale section, especially with 48-hour bump rule preventing it.
You should know considering the first bump rule changes back around 2012 started
because you were bumping things 90-times a day.

Dustry

Banned
ebay has professional sellers that take care of exactly this sort of thing.
they photo, describe, list, pack, ship and you get a lot of money.
i'm not kidding, much more $ then expected, this is how to do it.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Facebook

Open billiards market.
I can always use a good deal on a Scruggs!
Take it slow.
Good luck,
Nick :)

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Take 20% off a realistic value of cues and equipment.
Take 40% off everything else and you won't need to find buyers , they will find you.
You will still be better off than paying a middle man to sell it.
Have a few pictures of every item and put them on your Facebook.
Since you aren't feeling well , tell customers that at clearance prices , don't ask for detailed descriptions info etc , the pics will sell the stuff, if it is priced to move.
If you are too sick to take the pics , even grandkids know how to work cameras and post stuff these days.
I liquidated my screen printing business in 2 days like this.
One person bought several things, an hour later one of her friends called and bought some , 2 hours later someone she knew called , and in 2 days all I had left was enough t shirts for my own use .
If you need any help with appraisals on books or memorabilia feel free to ask me as often as you like.
I may even be a buyer on some things , if not I know quite a few collectors
Hope you start feeling better soon.