Billiard Congress Youtube channel deleted

BassMasterK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Went back to finish watching a Kremlin Cup match during lunch and it says the account has been "terminated because we received multiple third-party claims of copyright I fringement regarding the material the user posted."

They had almost 6500 videos. I'm hoping this is fixed like the recent genipool14 thing was. That would be a shame to lose all those matches. They have a lot of unique content on there.

BassMasterK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dudanets and fedor gorst have a YouTube channel Billiards Brothers.
They have a playlist of all the Kremlin cup matches and a ton of other material that's excellent.

Here's a link...

https://youtu.be/tfa1iJHPwEY

Billiard Brothers is also excellent. I am a subscriber. I'm just really hoping the Billiards Congress account is able to come back online with everything intact. It was less about the Kremlin Cup and more about the other 6400+ videos they have.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billiard Brothers is also excellent. I am a subscriber. I'm just really hoping the Billiards Congress account is able to come back online with everything intact. It was less about the Kremlin Cup and more about the other 6400+ videos they have.

It was a great channel and I am a subscriber.
I'm also hoping to see it back.

My heart sank when genipool went dark a free months back, and I'm also glad he was brought back up.

I think YouTube is governed by a ton of security bots and videos/accounts automatically get disabled after a number of infractions which could be anything (background music, random complaints). So I think once a human interacts some logic can be applied and the entire channel doesn't have to be scrapped.

Fingers crossed here.

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
Their videos can be found elsewhere in higher quality. The Kremlin cup matches are on ABN Billiards on Facebook.