people interested to play 3 cushion or carom but think theres not a table near you

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
go here

https://www.3cushionbilliards.com/

at the top there is a where to play search tab
the website has a directory or known pool rooms with carom tables in the country
search your state and see, if its listed, there will be all the info on the room including the equipment and even photos

get out there and play carom

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great place to play 3C and other carom games here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area - Los Sapitos. 3 Verhoeven tables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Great place to play 3C and other carom games here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area - Los Sapitos. 3 Verhoeven tables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

picture.php

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
actually i have tried to play 3c on a 9 foot pocket billiard table...:eek:
the pockets make it more challenging....:D
but its fun to do as a change and great practice for getting the cue ball around the table
:)

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They make pocket blockers you can buy and use to convert a regular table to billiard. Probably don't work perfectly but better than nothing.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
the only ones ive seen for sale are pretty expensive unfortunately , unless you know of newer sets that arent so costly

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
4 listings for MD and 3 are inaccurate.
3 for va and 2 are bad.
D.C. Is not a state! And 0 listed for it...

gogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They make pocket blockers you can buy and use to convert a regular table to billiard. Probably don't work perfectly but better than nothing.

I will find out in a couple of weeks when my set arrives...😁

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
4 listings for MD and 3 are inaccurate.
3 for va and 2 are bad.
D.C. Is not a state! And 0 listed for it...

Yep, carom basically went out of sight when Gentlemens Cue (Bennie's) in Reisterstown, MD, changed hands. At one time, it had three carom tables, but that was back in the 70s. Pretty good for a small room.

All the best,
WW

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Nothing in my home town of Manhattan, NY, despite a population of about 1.7 million.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Nothing in my home town of Manhattan, NY, despite a population of about 1.7 million.

Come on over to Big Dogs here in town...the table's heated and the drinks are cold.

Besides, the place could use a little class.

Jeff Livingston