Tim Scruggs Hoppe

CGM

It'd be a lot cooler if you did.
Silver Member
Ok Im probably going to get flamed and destroyed here but nonetheless, here it goes. I just cant get comfortable with this cue. I really dont see what all of the fuss is about. It hits OK it looks OK and all in all to me it is just another cue. I just cant justify what I paid for it at all and will be selling it promptly. To each his own but this thing just doesnt stir my soul. I actually like the way my Schmelke Sneaky Pete that I paid $40 for feels better. Feel free to let me know how insane I am I can take it.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Cues are like cars, there are so many varieties because everyone tastes are different.

That said, send the cue to me and I will see if I like it.

;)

Ok Im probably going to get flamed and destroyed here but nonetheless, here it goes. I just cant get comfortable with this cue. I really dont see what all of the fuss is about. It hits OK it looks OK and all in all to me it is just another cue. I just cant justify what I paid for it at all and will be selling it promptly. To each his own but this thing just doesnt stir my soul. I actually like the way my Schmelke Sneaky Pete that I paid $40 for feels better. Feel free to let me know how insane I am I can take it.

CGM

It'd be a lot cooler if you did.
Silver Member
Cues are like cars, there are so many varieties because everyone tastes are different.

;)

LOL, you would probably appreciate it more than I do. I am a low C player so the nuances of the cue are probably lost on me.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

;)

LOL, you would probably appreciate it more than I do. I am a low C player so the nuances of the cue are probably lost on me.
if you dont want to send it to tony
i will give it a great home,,,:)
pm me for shipping instructions