Dave Kikel Custom Cue with 2 shafts

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
The cue has a fiddle back maple forearm with 4 points of Wenge Wood and four veneers with classic style Balabushka ivory inlays.
This is classic style tribute to Gus and Balabushka cue. Total of 44 ivory inlays in the forearm and points.

Like all of Dave's cues, it's a phenomenal playing cue.

Butt: Weigh in at 15.46oz, 5-14/16 Pin with Ivory Joint and Ivory Faux Butt sleeve (can not be sure)

Shaft1: 4.26oz, 13.10mm
Shaft2: 4.28oz, 13.10mm

Straight together and apart.

The only blemish is a finish bruise in the forearm of the cue that you can feel.

$SOLD Shipped FIRM Via Paypal or BTC/ETH coin.

959421230_o.jpg

959421224_o.jpg

959421221_o.jpg

Last edited:

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'd check with Dave on the butt cap being ivory as it just might be. I own a Kikel that Dave and I designed that is all ivory including the butt cap. Dave installs a thin piece of black phenolic beneath his ivory butt caps to protect the ivory. Mine has it and it looks exactly like the one on the cue you have for sale.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
Thanks, am told it's ivory.

I'd check with Dave on the butt cap being ivory as it just might be. I own a Kikel that Dave and I designed that is all ivory including the butt cap. Dave installs a thin piece of black phenolic beneath his ivory butt caps to protect the ivory. Mine has it and it looks exactly like the one on the cue you have for sale.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A test for ivory or bone is girst light a match, then touch the flame to the surface (but not edges). You will notice a blackening to the surface. If you can wipe the black off with you finger it is ivory or bone.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
I will be bring this Kikel along with the Predate SW to SBE in a few weeks so if anyone interested please reach on to me via PM.