terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brackets are up

26904314_10214408020610897_4129019782981155258_n.jpg

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've got Filler at 6-1 to win the Bigfoot in the Action Room. Come and get some!

Now that the brackets are up, what are the odds on filler taking this down?
I'm just curious because this is wonderful fun reading all the posts.

Thanks for doing what you do, Jay.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Figures my 2 horses draw eachother lol. Brutal bracket!

If Filler wins this, it still won't shut people up - this may be the toughest draw EVER!!!
Jason

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Now that the brackets are up, what are the odds on filler taking this down?
I'm just curious because this is wonderful fun reading all the posts.

Thanks for doing what you do, Jay.

Playing Jayson first, his odds just went up to 10-1 imo. He's in a nasty bracket, all killers waiting for him in each round. If he somehow won this little 16 man event, he would be hailed as the next coming of Earl or Efren!

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dang

I would like to have seen big Ko, Wu, Chang and Biado in there, dang.........

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am also not sold on filler, yet.

I said the same thing about Shaw a couple/3 years ago too :shrug:

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler 11-7.

What's Fillers odds now, Jay?
Simple - if he just knocked off the best player in the field, I'd say he's now the favorite to win. However, with 8 players still alive after the first round, with this tough a field, I'd still put his odds at winning the tournament at no better than 3-1.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am also not sold on filler, yet.

I said the same thing about Shaw a couple/3 years ago too :shrug:
Does anyone know who won between Gomez and Alcano? Even if Filler beats the winner of that match, he'd still likely have to face either SVB or Orcollo in the semi-finals. After looking at the brackets, I'd say Filler is no better than 4-1 to win it all. One could argue that the best 4 players in the field are all in the top half of the bracket. I assume this was just a random draw?

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know who won between Gomez and Alcano? Even if Filler beats the winner of that match, he'd still likely have to face either SVB or Orcollo in the semi-finals. After looking at the brackets, I'd say Filler is no better than 4-1 to win it all. One could argue that the best 4 players in the field are all in the top half of the bracket. I assume this was just a random draw?

Gomez beat Ronnie 11-10.

Yes, random draw.