Two Ready To Go********

leon sly

old school maniac!!
Silver Member
TWO OF FOUR READY SORRY ABOUT THE ASH TRAY IN THE PHOTO.

Deleted**************************

Last edited:

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
two killer cues.....the prop cue is my style but that birdseye is insane.....

a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
That birdseye is just sick leon! Nice job on all those cues. The wrapless looks fantastic also my friend.

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cues

Those are all very nice, and your work is great. That wood in the first cue is incredible.

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
:yikes: AH-------------------HA !! Thats gotta be the most different logo you ever had Leon...... Keep turning them out my friend , they are looking as good as always...<< ED

swami4u

Banned
QUOTE SLY: if any ones interested I'll be making four BEM cues just Like you see in the photo I'll be useing Gallery Grade BEM on all four cues each cue will have Bison shoulder Leather wraps on each cue your choice of joint Ivory SS or Elforyn each cue comes with two shafts and Ivory ferrules I'll use my Best shaft wood. all four cues I'll be building will have a purple heart handle for the underwrap here's a few pictures of the BEM I'll be useing if anyones interested in one call me@ 410-827-4966 price 1,000.00 each I'm only making four of these as I'm busy building many other cues Thanks, for Looking "SLY"

Cues just keep getting better Sly, that veneer work is really something.
I noticed you said the BEM cues are going to have purple heart handles!
Sounds like what we talked about awhile ago. Purple heart forearm core, Purple heart handle, no core in the butt cap section! I think thats the ticket.

Wish i had a extra grand to have you build one for me. With some really top quality shaft wood, i bet the hit will be unreal!

My dream cue combo as of now is, well seasoned ebony cored with purple heart, BEM handle cored with purple heart, and Ebony butt section.
Couple old growth shafts with TRUE Micarta ferrules....
True Micarta (solid/thin) rings at Standard locations
True Micarta joint.

Hows that one going to hit emm??? Matter of fact...........If i could find some MD guy to build that cue, for another MD guy (Me).......for the in state price of 800 I would have to get a deposit in the mail asap!
:thumbup: