Few Questions, Noone in my area.

Methodman201

@gmail.com
Silver Member
Hey Everyone,

Well My summer is comming to a close with about a month to go and I met one of my older neighbors and he seems to be a pretty cool dude.
I worked with him a bit and He likes pool and knows that I love the sport.
Well all and all at the end of the day he offered me a deal. Work for him and he will give me one of his two tables. No name brand stuff. Not sure much about anything about the table other than that it is a Seven Footer that will need to be recovered and needs a new rail, Head rail I believe.
Well I realize that a lot is catching up with me. Life, Family, Being unhappy, Growing farther from my friends and uncertainty.

All I have is time, I play Wensday, Friday and Saturday Nights the rest are free nights when I get home about three fourtyfive and do nothing untill about midnight. Something That I can work on and get away from life for a little bit. Like Gibb's Boat in the basement(NCIS). Any table is better than No table:eek:

I'd like to recover the table myself, I can order the cloth rails and what have you. I'm willing to put time, hardwork and money into it.
I am going to reserch it. I just would like to know what you have to say.
Any Advice, Tips, Words, Lists of minor repair tools? Anyone willing to lend a hand in talking me through tough things?

Thanks,
Vincent

P.S: Little later on this week I'll be going over there and disscussing the table with a little more clearity hopefully. Might get pics aswell!!