ABR 2Nite: American Road Player vs She Sharks and Mike Massey music

ABR

ABR Public Relations
Silver Member
Tonight we hear from one of the American Road Player producers Peyton Thomas about the show and what's happening next.

And ...did you know Mike Massey was a musician? How about Dawn Hopkins?
Did you know high-end cue maker Jerry McWorter is too?
Hear some of their music tonight!

Join us tonight at 9 pm CST
www.americanbilliardradio.com

Last edited:

ABR

ABR Public Relations
Silver Member
The music in order of appearance is:

Jerry McWorter - Marlene
Mike Massey - Pickin and Grinin
Mike Massey, Dawn Hopkins - I hope my trip to heaven

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I had no idea that Mike was such a decent musician. I was watching some of his pool on UTube at one time and ran across him playing the guitar in a bar or pool hall. Either way, it had tables in it.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Mike

I had no idea that Mike was such a decent musician. I was watching some of his pool on UTube at one time and ran across him playing the guitar in a bar or pool hall. Either way, it had tables in it.

-
Mike Masse is a great musician, he has a album or two out. I' have a autographed CD and photo around somewhere although I may have lost it in a move. I'm on a search for it now.
I set up the GC for a local APA promoted trick shot show with Mike Masse, he is a super guy with a great attitude,inspirational stories and is pool game is like no other with or with out a pool cue. He used to be a much wilder guy jumping up on top of the pool table to do one handed push-ups.
He's a true legend, if anyone gets a chance to hang out and play pool with mike I highly suggest it. From what I gathered mike and his wife are not planning to do much more traveling for shows in the future, he sounded like he was ready to retire.

Rob.M

pro9dg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Massey

I have quite a few tracks by Mike. My favorite is
"Saved By The Bell (That the Avon Lady Rang)"