Thoughts & Prayers for Mark Griffin

CSI - Ozzy

Banned
CueSports International (CSI) would like everyone to keep its owner and CEO, Mark Griffin, in their thoughts and prayers.

For months, Mark has been quietly preparing for a lung transplant and yesterday, he received the call. The procedure is scheduled to take place tonight and while we all expect a successful surgery, a little extra support from all of you can only be good.

We will keep everyone updated on his recovery. Thank you.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I will definitely say a Prayer for Healing right now, and keep Mark in my thoughts until you get back to us.

I know everything will go well.

pro9dg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark you should have been one of the original Grumpy Old Men. But I just know that you are going to sail through this and come out fighting again.
You are one of the true Icons of this game and a real sage. I am sure you don't need my Good Luck Wishes and I never pray. So I am looking forward to hearing that you are Back In The Saddle)

Last edited:

liakos

Banned
CueSports International (CSI) would like everyone to keep its owner and CEO, Mark Griffin, in their thoughts and prayers.

For months, Mark has been quietly preparing for a lung transplant and yesterday, he received the call. The procedure is scheduled to take place tonight and while we all expect a successful surgery, a little extra support from all of you can only be good.

We will keep everyone updated on his recovery. Thank you.

Good luck Mark! Prayers sent your way sir!

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great news!

My thoughts will be with him, and hope for a speedy recovery.

Thanks Ozzy!

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Prayers sent...

& may God be in every doctor, technician, nurse & anyone & everyone that will be performing anything & everything to do with the operation, treatments & recovery.

Hope to hear extremely good news very soon.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get better soon Mark. I'm sure Ozzy can let Mark know when this thread devolves into a debate about some nonsense or other and Mark will have to recuperate quickly so he can get in here and set us all straight.

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
I hope this is completely successful and Mark Griffin is around for many more years! Best wishes to Mark and his family and friends.