Old School Jack Justis 1X2 Rare White Leather

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Here is a older? Jack Justis 1X2 with the old school lined tubes interior.It has a white Italian leather body with the brown accentsThis is a rare case.I am not absolutely sure but I heard that there are 2 of these 1X2's and I know of at least one 2X4 in this design.Should have it in a few days,looking forward to it as Jack Justice makes the best cases of this type,IMO Anyway he makes a great case.Better pics after I get it.Thanks.
Marc

$_57 (3).jpg

$_57 (4).jpg

$_57 (5).jpg

$_57 (6).jpg

Last edited:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I said I preferred these old style to his new style and I think I pi$$ed Jack off.

My Justis is the old style and I wouldn't trade it for a new one. Had it for years and it still looks great.

It is a touch heavier, but IMO, it feels more solid.

Ken

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
I said I preferred these old style to his new style and I think I pi$$ed Jack off.

My Justis is the old style and I wouldn't trade it for a new one. Had it for years and it still looks great.

Ken

Totally agree Ken.I like the old individual tubes.Heavier,yes,but great protection :thumbup:
Marc

$_57 (8).jpg

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member

Ken

Not at all Ken. Everyone has their preference and I appreciate that. I still get a few request for the tube type cases but these are the reason why we no longer offer them.

Due to its one piece construction the ProLite interior is simply a better choice from an engineering standpoint.

The one piece tube does not move around like the different sized individual tubes which were taped together.

Once the case had some use, the shaft tubes would shift around and change the shape of the case especially at the bottom.

The different shape of the tubes caused a telescoping affect that could be seen mainly on the back of the case whereas the one piece ProLite holds the original shape of the case in check after many years of hard use.

Not to mention the ProLite is almost 2 pounds lighter than the tube type cases and still offers more than sufficient protection for the finest cues.

After several years of hearing from our customers to make a lighter case we were the first in the industry to offer a custom made light weight case.

The ultimate protection test is that many of the top players carrying our cases check them as baggage when flying all over the world without one complaint of damage to their cues.

We are always more than happy to answer any question about our cases.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
what a beauty....I HAD A BEAST 1x2 at one time.....sold it to a great guy....it WILL never see the light of day again.....:eek:

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a great looking 1x2 case. I hate to say, I have never seen one like this. I really like it. Congratulations!

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Less than 23 1X2's made so I agree with KEN I only have a few and plan on keeping mine!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Thanks for the advice Ken and Ron.So far,I like it and I am keeping it.
Marc

Marc;

I'll also add my congrats on your acquiring this beautiful Justis.

And, I, too, haven't seen one in this config before.

Yes, collectible, for sure.

best,
brian kc