Places to Play in Boise, ID

Too Bad at Pool

Registered
Hi,

First, I did a search for Boise and Idaho and didn't see anything on the first 10 pages....

Are there any decent places to play in Boise, ID? I just moved here from Baltimore, MD and would like to find a place to hit some balls. I looked up some places online but most of the places seem like local watering holes with a pool table or seem to have sort of a sketchy clientele.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I wasn't in Boise...

Hi,

First, I did a search for Boise and Idaho and didn't see anything on the first 10 pages....

Are there any decent places to play in Boise, ID? I just moved here from Baltimore, MD and would like to find a place to hit some balls. I looked up some places online but most of the places seem like local watering holes with a pool table or seem to have sort of a sketchy clientele.

Thanks,

Matt

I was never in Boise proper, there is a decent place in twin falls I believe it's called about 45 minutes from Boise.

They have mostly bar boxes and a couple of nine footers and a 10 foot snooker table.

Jaden

Too Bad at Pool

Registered
I was never in Boise proper, there is a decent place in twin falls I believe it's called about 45 minutes from Boise.

They have mostly bar boxes and a couple of nine footers and a 10 foot snooker table.

Jaden
Thanks for the response. Might be a bit far, but if all else fails......

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Boise

I have not been up there for a while, but there was a nice room on or near Cumberland called Back Street Billiards with Gabriel tables. Pool, snooker and three cushion tables.

obsespool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,

Thanks,

Matt
I think 'The Pocket' has the most tournaments now. Unfortunately, 'Back Street Billiards' closed a few years ago. I know a guy that runs many of the tourneys in Boise area. If you want to PM me I can give you contact info. He is also very familiar with the few other places there are there. You are correct that most are just bars with a few tables. Back Street was a bit closer to what you are seeking but it folded. Try 'The Pocket'. Likely about as good as it gets in Boise Idaho!

plshrk22

A Holes Billiards
Silver Member
If you just want to hit some balls around go to the Sub at Boise State University. They have about 10 Gold Crowns and charge like $4 an hour. Theres also a place a called "A Hole Billiards" AKA my garage with a 9' Gold Crown III that has been Cobraized and plays pretty sporty. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can meet at the Sub sometime to hit some.

sodapopd

Un-Registered Cue User
Silver Member
Does anybody know if there any 12' snooker tables located here in Boise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk