read a post. try to comprehend it. then reply.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 106

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yes, the "mystery" does continue - did einstein use CTE, TOI or ghost ball?

I don't think he had aiming theory but if he did I suspect nobody else would understand it. The guy figured out gravity could bend light and he once said nobody else understood his theory of relativity.

One tidbit about Einstein was he started out as a patent clerk but the patents people brought him were to him so simplistic he quickly finished his work and had plenty of spare time to work on his theories.

How cool would it be to come up with an invention and then hand it to Albert Einstein to inspect?

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
ok, got it - so this is a poll on literacy & whether we can read upside-down?

my contribution is: a pop-up wouldn't help, even if we stood on our heads & were dyslexic, left-sighted, & shot right....

PL <---- transcribed via KK9, from Carnival, Brazil

(OP - we wouldn't do this, if we didn't LOVE you ;) )

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok, got it - so this is a poll on literacy & whether we can read upside-down?

my contribution is: a pop-up wouldn't help, even if we stood on our heads & were dyslexic, left-sighted, & shot right....

PL <---- transcribed via KK9, from Carnival, Brazil

(OP - we wouldn't do this, if we didn't LOVE you ;) )

Love "back" at you!

Attachments

• epic-butt0cks-1380716262n4gk8.jpg
    epic-butt0cks-1380716262n4gk8.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 142

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
My local Wal Mart finally got some good quality toilet paper in the restrooms and got rid of the John Wayne paper. It makes for a more enjoyable experience.

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Ah Yes

My local Wal Mart finally got some good quality toilet paper in the restrooms and got rid of the John Wayne paper. It makes for a more enjoyable experience.

The old John Wayne TP...rough, tough and don't take no shit!

Wedge

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
On point

I totally agree with this concept. Some of actually post to try and give out facts and reasons. Yet we have to put up with a lot of bizarre posts and posters.

I know everybody has the right and all that. But I'm probably gonna post a lot less in future. The Putnam Facebook and AZ Billiards experience just got crazy. And I'm about two keystrokes away from just blocking 'that guy ' from Texas.

I always try to think of the forums as a learning and exchange process. Some are taking all the fun out if it.

He has waaaaay too much time on his hands.

Mark Griffin

The OP is making a very valid point !..I know for a fact, there are several VERY active posters on here, that even in a 100 post thread, they never look any further back, than the post they are quoting...Even 'scanning' the topic, is foreign to those internet idiots ! :frown:

My point is, one should ALWAYS try to stay on topic !..;)]