Problems with uploading images

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Looks like we have a problem with users uploading avatars or profile pics.

Working on the issue now.

Mike

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Cheers mike... once that's done and eventually this is un-sticky, maybe we should unsticky the "Adding a cuetable to your post" also? We could instead replace it with a step-by-step similar to this one.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool.... I have been trying to put up a new avatar and keep getting the "unable to save image" message.

Thanks!!

Schwinn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hahaha. I've been trying for half an hour and just saw this thread :sorry:

i've been working to better my Az forum profile and so far so good.
have installed signature hyperlinks, photo albums and the creative font system is pretty cool.

haven't tried avatars yet but will.

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
Posted by Mike this morning in the scheduled forum down time sticky:

"I am working on the avatar upload issue. I know it is an issue and I hope to get it fixed asap. Was hoping the move would fix it, but no such luck.

Mike"

So Mike is aware of this and still on the case.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I am very happy to report that the avatar/signature pic issue is now resolved. You can change avatars to your heart's content.

Mike

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Thanks mike... This is the best site...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Advice please

I been a member for a while have bought a few things but never try to post pic. til now. I only have iPhone when I start my post I hit paper clip to attach but the link that comes up to browse my pic is in active. Can any one give me some advice thanks an please excuse my ignorance not very computer friendly

madhatter44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same issue

I been a member for a while have bought a few things but never try to post pic. til now. I only have iPhone when I start my post I hit paper clip to attach but the link that comes up to browse my pic is in active. Can any one give me some advice thanks an please excuse my ignorance not very computer friendly

Upload image box is greyed out

fd_colorado

Go Pack Go!!!
Silver Member
Santa is at my house right now!

We are playing 9 ball banks.

~