Best wrapless player

luke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What cuemakers build the best wrapless playing cues? Cosmetics are secondary.

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
A wrapless cue should not play any different that a wrapped cue, with regards to a short-spliced constructed cue...so it is purely cosmetic.

There is some discussion as to whether or not there is a difference in the 'feel' between that of a short-spliced constructed cue and a full-spliced constructed cue...but again, a wrap should have no effect.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Name a maker best known for the playability of their wrapless cues.

They are in every pool room in America and play lights out, hit a ton, and so forth.

Do I really have to tell you that Valley cues aren't made or known for their playability? If that's your argument, then we have no discussion.

I assumed the OP was looking for a serious answer.

Freddie <~~~ at least step it up to Dufferin

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Wrap less

016_zps4d0ab19a.jpg

South West = " The Best "

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Do I really have to tell you that Valley cues aren't made or known for their playability? If that's your argument, then we have no discussion.

I assumed the OP was looking for a serious answer.

Freddie <~~~ at least step it up to Dufferin

It was mostly facetious. Seriously, 100 replies will name 100 makers. This is a silly question. Valley cues play just fine, and they are wrapless almost exclusively.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I`m using a Exceed wrapless cue and I`m very happy with it. I also have a wrapless Mezz and a wrapless Predator SE 11 (made by Mezz. Do you see a pattern... :) )

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
It was mostly facetious. Seriously, 100 replies will name 100 makers. This is a silly question. Valley cues play just fine, and they are wrapless almost exclusively.

Within the first 5 replies there was one cuemaker named twice. Sorry to debunk your theory. Valley cues do play fine, but there is much better quality out there.....as well as playability. Vigus cues will be my only playing cues.