The King of One Pocket Tournament - $50,000 - February 24th-26th

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
The $50,000 King of One Pocket Tournament presented by Gary's Victor Billiards in Victorville California. Limited to the first 8 players, $6,000 entry and $2,000 added. Races to 7, double elimination. February 24th-26th you can watch it live for FREE at www.ontherailtv.com or come in person to Gary's Victor Billiards, 14464 Atstar St., Victorville, CA, 92395. Contact Gary for more info at 909-856-1762, $2,000 deposit required to reserve your spot. If you are interested in being a sponsor of the FREE live stream and get great exposure for your business or product with thousands viewing online contact Lenny at 480-528-9488.

Attachments

• 4187c467-7c3d-4266-9968-ffc80b35e42a_zps1e58f21f.jpg
    4187c467-7c3d-4266-9968-ffc80b35e42a_zps1e58f21f.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 3,256

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who wants to guess the field?

without a lot of thought

Scott
Efren
SVB
DAZ
Corey
Dennis O
Richie R
Danny S

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member

without a lot of thought

Scott
Efren
SVB
DAZ
Corey
Dennis O
Richie R
Danny S

since John S. is the house pro/good friend of the owners of this pool room, I would assume he would be on the list.

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member

without a lot of thought

Scott
Efren
SVB
DAZ
Corey
Dennis O
Richie R
Danny S

Maybe, but you might be missing the best 1-pocket player in the world on that list, Alex.

John Schmidt is actually a very underrated 1-pocket player as well who could surprise people in something like this.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member

without a lot of thought

Scott
Efren
SVB
DAZ
Corey
Dennis O
Richie R
Danny S

Not sure the list will look like that. Scott & SVB. From there???
Chris Gentile (always gets forgotten)
Sylver Ochoa
Justin Hall
John S

Oh yeah and the skinny kid...what's his name...Shannon something?

miscrewed89

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would be surprised if either Richie or Danny play in this. I think Josh Roberts might play along with J. Hall, Alex Pagulayan as well.

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
You think it's worth the time and travel to chop $2k? Or you just like to throw around allegations?

I think that he was implying that a corporation of backers would be required, not that the players would chop up the minimal added cash.

I'm glad that events like this happen. But it is really too bad that the players and backers have to front all of the cheddar. It sure would be something if players had a real target to shoot for one day...

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
He would charge $19.99 to watch the calcutta.
$14.99 to watch the first day up to midnight.
$9.99 to watch from 12:01 to 3AM
$29.97 to watch 2 days up to midnight.
a 3 match option for $9.99
VIP pass to get into a drawing and watch for the weekend $35
To watch for the weekend plus the calcutta $49.17
If someone matches up at the tournament $19.99 per match up
6 month plan $75
6 month plan with calcuttas $92.34

Individual fight night (aka were actually gambling, but this will be our little secret wink wink) $27.99
If fight night goes past 2 AM please add an extra $7.39

I didn't have time to post all the available packages.

Price and participation may vary, void where prohibited.

Cool. Big Truck would charge $40 a day. LOL

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
richie R will not play or should not play he has been robbed multiple times with trying to step in with the best players, hes a little better than sort stop one pocket player has no chance

j bergman might play\
busty dennis etc it depends on travel but this is amrt doing it at the west coaast swing time, players be here for chuck markulis, and the other big tournys before US bar table and rum runner

danny smith should play in it with how he has been playing but not sure if he has the stones yet since he keeps dodging guys like j hall

appleton i think needs to play to put on a goos showing he saays one pocket his favorite game but not shown much yet and getting beat bad from danny s must of hurt

svb i not sure he will be up there if plays
i like coreys 1 pocket game a lot he could snap it off
i dont like frost in short races dont think he will win, but sure he will gamble anyone afterwards lol

anyhow great event and thanks for free stream lenny