Viking appraisal and sale

Colormegone2002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi you guy, I know this is asked all the time but I just traded for this cue (that I don't need) and if there's anyone that would like to buy it and can tell me what it's worth. Maybe we can work a deal.I know the cue is from the 80's or maybe older. I just am having trouble finding it.This cue is dead straight as well.
If any one can help please
PM me
The "VIKING" is in the bottom window

]

http://forums.azbilliards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=368189&stc=1&d=1419384348

Attachments

• IMG_1068.jpg
    IMG_1068.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I can't say much other than I have always liked Vikings use of the colorful pearlescent material for rings etc.

I have the basic black and white and will have to stock up on a bit more of the colors in the future.

Nice cue BTW. If I didn't have more than I need, I might consider it as I have actually been looking for one.

See what the price comes to in the end if you put it up. If you are willing to trade, not that it makes a huge difference, I may have a couple that you
might be interested in.

Last edited:

Colormegone2002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It still has the original wrap on it and I just had the shaft totally cleaned yesterday and it looks great. Still 13 mm, has never been cut down nor from looking at it has it been played much. I will contact Viking today if possible.
Thanks you guys for any responses

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
It still has the original wrap on it and I just had the shaft totally cleaned yesterday and it looks great. Still 13 mm, has never been cut down nor from looking at it has it been played much. I will contact Viking today if possible.
Thanks you guys for any responses
I have the same cue and same color. I bought it new about 5 years ago for $340 or $360. Johnnyt

StrokeofLuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking at my old brochures it appears to be an A100, mid 80s era. Sorry but not worth much. If it's minty, maybe $200 to somebody that collects Vikings but that's pushing it IMO.

Colormegone2002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have the same cue and same color. I bought it new about 5 years ago for $340 or $360. Johnnyt

This is not Irish linen on the cue. I know this cue from at least the early 80's. I spoke with a local cue maker here. I have spoken to Viking and they will be receiving the cue next week for appraisal. When I find out (good or bad) I will post the news here. Thanks for all the responses

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is not Irish linen on the cue. I know this cue from at least the early 80's. I spoke with a local cue maker here. I have spoken to Viking and they will be receiving the cue next week for appraisal. When I find out (good or bad) I will post the news here. Thanks for all the responses

Appraisal from Viking probably has as much with the real sell value as the "guaranteed value" you see on diamond rings.

You really have two markets for that cue, and I am really saying this without trying to be mean or funny, girls and APA players that like airbrushed wolf cues. Although someone that collects Viking cues would likely also be interested.

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:scratchhead:

Viking will probably say the cue is worth $300.

If it had the super joint, I'd say $200.

But since there is no super joint, I'll say $175 on a good day.

I have one similar to this one with a super joint and I'd love to
get $250 for it.:thumbup:

Seems when people call Meucci for an appraisal, they usually add
$500 to the actual price of the cue...LOL!:yeah: