>>WATCH LIVE<< 2016 US Bar Table Championships, Aug 22-28

CSI Media

CueSports International
Silver Member
CSI Live Streaming of the 2016 US Bar Table Championships!
Aug 22-28

Watch many of the best players in the world including Shane Van Boening, Justin Bergman, Skyler Woodward, Rodrigo Geronimo, Jason Klatt, Josh Roberts, and many more! Simply click the link below and select the package(s) of your choice!

LIVE STREAM PACKAGES: Click here

RETURNING VIEWERS: Click here

FAQs: Click here

CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Click here

2016 USBTC Poster AZ.jpg

Misc. Details

1. Recorded matches will be replayed each night (except the final day - Aug. 28) from approximately 10pm - 11am.

2. All matches are streamed in HD with full-time commentary.
Returning viewers should click the Returning Viewers button to return to the content that they purchased.

3. For detailed instructions on how to access your PPV content, see our Stream Frequently Asked Questions page.

4. If you experience problems, please click the customer support button and someone will help you quickly. PLEASE NOTE: This thread will not be monitored for customer support. You must use the customer support email button.

5. All times are approximate and pacific.​

Bank it

Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Silver Member
Let's see, watch Turning Stone on real tables or pay to watch this. Yeah, Turning Stone.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Why are the two tournaments overlapping? I thought promoters were starting to play nice...for one weekend, I guess. Johnnyt

Physiqz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
59.99 is just too much to be charged especially with turning stone classic event starting later this week and not all the best will be participating.
Add to the fact that it is 7ft tables and the participants lists are no where near where they used to be in the past.

I will have to pass this year unfortunately.

storke

One Pocket Player
Silver Member
59.99 is just too much to be charged especially with turning stone classic event starting later this week and not all the best will be participating.
Add to the fact that it is 7ft tables and the participants lists are no where near where they used to be in the past.

I will have to pass this year unfortunately.

I couldn't agree more! I realize there is a cost of doing a ppv and as a buyer of previous CSI events they do a reasonably good job of production, however the price is too high in my opinion. I don't particularly like bar box pool and don't intend to spend that much on a product I don't really like. This is a tough one for me since I feel strongly about supporting events and promoters of billiards.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Everyone always complains about the bar box tables being a "kiddie" game. If all things are equal except 20" in table length I dont see why everyone thinks 9' tables make the game so hard. I have both a 7' and 9' tables at home, in some ways the 9' table is almost easier to play on because there is less congestion. I mean cmon, all you bar box haters are supposed to be pool players, does a shot being 20" longer really make it that much harder? I certainly dont think so, but I must be in the minority.

storke

One Pocket Player
Silver Member
Everyone always complains about the bar box tables being a "kiddie" game. If all things are equal except 20" in table length I dont see why everyone thinks 9' tables make the game so hard. I have both a 7' and 9' tables at home, in some ways the 9' table is almost easier to play on because there is less congestion. I mean cmon, all you bar box haters are supposed to be pool players, does a shot being 20" longer really make it that much harder? I certainly dont think so, but I must be in the minority.

Ive never said playing on 7ft tables is a kiddie game. I prefer to watch pros play on 9ft that's just my preference. As to your question as to whether a shot being longer is harder the simple answer is yes. You don't have to believe it but its true, the percent of error is less. The shot must be shot straighter longer so in fact it is harder to some degree. I enjoy watching the occasional tournament played on 7ft tables and am in awe at the mastery and touch they have when playing on the smaller tables. I just think there are too many bar box tournaments especially since they seem to run back to back.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Your point is valid and I understand the debate and data between the two tables.
My point of contention is a Mosconi cup points ranking tournament is being held in the turning stone classic (why schedule two in the same week?)
Mike Zuglan has the Turning Stone Classic as the most consistent concrete tournament in America in terms of scheduling (up to a year in advance) and payouts (extremely reliable).

Not only should this CSI tournament been scheduled another time (after the US Open, derby, and turning stone getting priority), but Shane and Bergman should be playing turning stone, even if it simply means supporting concrete tournaments that have been around for more than a decade. And from a Mosconi cup angle - the American boys HAVE to play the big tables consistently.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Your point is valid and I understand the debate and data between the two tables.
My point of contention is a Mosconi cup points ranking tournament is being held in the turning stone classic (why schedule two in the same week?)
Mike Zuglan has the Turning Stone Classic as the most consistent concrete tournament in America in terms of scheduling (up to a year in advance) and payouts (extremely reliable).

Not only should this CSI tournament been scheduled another time (after the US Open, derby, and turning stone getting priority), but Shane and Bergman should be playing turning stone, even if it simply means supporting concrete tournaments that have been around for more than a decade. And from a Mosconi cup angle - the American boys HAVE to play the big tables consistently.

I agree with you on the scheduling, it doesnt seem there was much thought put into it. As far as table size I will not complain either way, Im just happy to have competition that I can watch regardless of table size.

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With out a doubt rather watch turing stone than pool on cracker boxes in vegas!

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with you on the scheduling, it doesnt seem there was much thought put into it. As far as table size I will not complain either way, Im just happy to have competition that I can watch regardless of table size.

Yes, sir. Pool competition is great.
And I really do dig CSI pool and everyone involved.
Their productions are always top notch and I have supported in the past.

I just wish in an industry already short on major professional tournaments, the valued insiders could get together and help each other out with the calendar intricacies so as to not step on each other's toes.
:frown:

It's a big dance floor, there's lots of room.

Physiqz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I couldn't agree more! I realize there is a cost of doing a ppv and as a buyer of previous CSI events they do a reasonably good job of production, however the price is too high in my opinion. I don't particularly like bar box pool and don't intend to spend that much on a product I don't really like. This is a tough one for me since I feel strongly about supporting events and promoters of billiards.

I agree, I would love to support this great sport. Just too much money. I would love to watch these events as well. I know it is a different game between 7ft and 9ft, As much as I would like to watch this, just asking too much.

I don't care if it is on bar box or big table, I would prefer big table, but I just want to see great matches and the participant list is too small and the price rivals UFC Fights, Boxing, even ppv football matches.

As an intellect I can't imagine how they came up with this price and think that it is fair. Less participants, prize fund not like it used to be because of entries, 7ft tables, etc.I do understand playing on 7ft tables may draw interest to the thousands of league members so they can relate to it, but lets face it, over half of league players can hardly call their-self pool players and use pool as a way to go to the bar, socialize and drink. They could care less about pro pool.

The IT side of me, it makes perfect sense. Charge 30$ and get 2 times the viewers or even more and make the same amount but put more strain on your server and bandwidth causing content issues to your viewers and possibly outages because of system load? Or charge 2 times the amount, cut of 1/2 of your viewing audience while making the same amount of money and deliver a high quality experience to your customers...

The pool enthusiast part of me is saddened by this for we should be pushing to get this great sport into as many homes as possible, and the average household will not pay for a ppv event that expensive for something they have little interest in. Hopefully in the future they can upgrade their systems and be able to provide a high quality experience to a much larger audience at a cheaper rate.

Last edited:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Same dates as Turning Stone Classic!

And the China Open, one of the 4 Level One Mosconi Cup ranking events. But it is not clear (to me) yet, what the streaming situation is for the China Open.