Opportunity for a free DigiCue for some AZBers

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
If you don't know what the DigiCue is, see here: https://www.obcues.com/products/DIGICUE-Training-Aid.html

As many of you know, we have a very cool video that we posted on Facebook and YouTube last week showing how the DigiCue works. The Facebook video has been viewed almost 200,000 times which we are very happy about. We have had a lot of requests for subtitles on the video in different languages.

So, I am prepared to give a free DigiCue to any person who provides me with a FLUENT translation of the DigiCue script that is on the video in any language. Please note that I am not looking for a google translated version (we can do that). We are looking for people who are FLUENT in a 2nd language and who would like to helps us reach more people around the world by adding multiple language closed captions to our YouTube video.

If you can help, please do the following:

Comment on this thread with the language that you can help with. I will updated this thread with the languages that we have gotten help with as they are done. Example: first person to say they can do french will be the one selected for french. We only need one translation for each language.

Once you have commented with the language you can translate, send me an email to shane@obcues.com with your name, address and phone number. I will then email you back a copy of the DigiCue script in English. You then need to email me back a FLUENT translation that we can add to the video.

We will then put you on the DigiCue list and send you one for free when they are ready at the end of October.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Translations we have been promised so far:
Norwegian (Benward452)
Ukrainian (Cardigan Kid)
Russian (Cardigan Kid)
French (Jimbojim)
Chinese (nycdarkness)
Spanish (rookiepsu)
Italian (pab)
Bosnian (Mirza)
Japanese (shinobi)
Hindi (Ak147)
Hungarian (hillhill)
Portugese (nataddrho)
Tagalog (nataddrho)
Hebrew (Isaac)
Dutch (Double-Dave)
Arabic (nataddrho)
Thai (Cezar Morales)
Malay (Cezar Morales)
Indonesian (Cezar Morales)
German (Michael Mosler)
Finnish (Kimmo H.)

Last edited:

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife has a master's degree in Russian and Ukrainian literature.
She can do a fluent direct translation of the script in Ukrainian and Russian languages.

Two for one!

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
My wife has a master's degree in Russian and Ukrainian literature.
She can do a fluent direct translation of the script in Ukrainian and Russian languages.

Two for one!

Thank you, much appreciated! Please email me as instructed and I will email you back the script for your wife to translate.

dvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about Greek

Hello Shane:

My lovely bride can translate into Greek if you like.

Dave

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm well versed in Brooklynese. More effective in vocal arrangement than prose.....the....uh......uh.....
the added emphasis comes across betta in persun than when red frum a book or paypuh....Ya No?

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I'm well versed in Brooklynese. More effective in vocal arrangement than prose.....the....uh......uh.....
the added emphasis comes across betta in persun than when red frum a book or paypuh....Ya No?

I know.....ob don know doe he needs him a spot like dat . Show how dat did comme ca....missin out dem lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk