Mechanics... Diomond Tables

chalkdust

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You keep making statments that it's clear you know nothing about:D

So... How aboud YOU give a reasonable explaination for this cushin NOT playing right!

Quit talking in circles and trying to baffle us all with bullshit! I am not the only person in the world that thinks the tables in question don't bank right.

chalkdust

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never claimed to be a pocket scientist.

I never claimed to be some kind of "king" mechanic, just wanted to share an observation. I'm guessing that with the new name the Artemis will have the control fabric on the round side. As it stands the Intercontinental No.66 is a carom cushin compared to any other three sided carom cushin and it is the same, compare it to any other pool rubber it will not.

chalkdust

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have tried to tell you over and over again, there's a lot of reasons balls can hop off the rails, even when the cushions are mounted as YOU yourself would mount them, it's NOT always the cushions at fault. If you want to test my point, any table that has the balls hop off the cushions, take some Armorall and spray it on a rag, then wipe the cushions down with it, it's invisible so you won't see anything on the cushions. What that will do is break any friction taking place on against the nose of the cushions, and the hop will STOP right away. That's a free tip for you;)

Sure... Just send your ralis to jiffy lube, that will fix em...

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I never claimed to be some kind of "king" mechanic, just wanted to share an observation. I'm guessing that with the new name the Artemis will have the control fabric on the round side. As it stands the Intercontinental No.66 is a carom cushin compared to any other three sided carom cushin and it is the same, compare it to any other pool rubber it will not.

Are you really that dumb?...I've already stated that the Artemis Intercontinental #66 is a K55 profile CAROM cushion...go back and read it:rolleyes:

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
.... I'm guessing that with the new name the Artemis will have the control fabric on the round side.

zZzzzzz

I don't think there is a new cushion Dave. See post #67 in this thread.

But maybe you're right. Just get Artemis to verify it for us. Should be easy enough.

TheTablePro

Silver Member
All this BS is getting old. :boring::boring::boring:

AMEN to that Rick! You decide if this definition from the Urban Dictionary is fair enough for the troll that very recently appeared in this forum:

1) "One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument."

2) "Being a ***** on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can."

3) "Trolls are immune to criticism and logical arguments. True trolls cannot be reasoned with, regardless of how sound your logical argument is."

4) "Trolls do not feel remorse like you and me. They have sociopathic tendencies, and accordingly, they delight in other people having hurt feelings."

5) "Trolls consider themselves separate from the social order."

6) "Trolls do not abide by etiquette or the rules of common courtesy."

7) "Trolls consider themselves above social responsibility."

8) "Trolls gain energy by you insulting them."

9) "Trolls gain energy when you get angry."

The only way to deal with a troll is to ignore him, or take away his ability to post online :slap:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Sorry messed up pic upload...

Just as I thought, I just read the reply back from Artemis to Chad, your "NEW" Artemis cushions you pointed out...do NOT exist, as Artemis does NOT make such cushions today. So, now what do you have to say about that???

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
You are a blanking blank hole Glen. You've been going off for two weeks on this thread. I was thinking about hiring you but I'd rather have shit rails then pay you a single dime.

Just as I thought, I just read the reply back from Artemis to Chad, your "NEW" Artemis cushions you pointed out...do NOT exist, as Artemis does NOT make such cushions today. So, now what do you have to say about that???

realkingcobra

Silver Member
You are a blanking blank hole Glen. You've been going off for two weeks on this thread. I was thinking about hiring you but I'd rather have shit rails then pay you a single dime.

Sorry buddy, I can't be in two places at the same time, but if that's really how you feel, then good luck with your table;)

chalkdust

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you really that dumb?...I've already stated that the Artemis Intercontinental #66 is a K55 profile CAROM cushion...go back and read it:rolleyes:

Thats right... "Artemis Intercontinental #66 is a K55 profile CAROM"

CARON cushins are installed with the fabric on the BOTTOM!!!

Brunswick NEVER installed K55 POOL cushins upside down!!!

Brunswick CAROM rubber IS CAROM rubber NOT POOL rubber (fabric on the bottom!!! This rubber had the same profile but two different versions.

chalkdust

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AMEN to that Rick! You decide if this definition from the Urban Dictionary is fair enough for the troll that very recently appeared in this forum:

1) "One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument."

2) "Being a ***** on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can."

3) "Trolls are immune to criticism and logical arguments. True trolls cannot be reasoned with, regardless of how sound your logical argument is."

4) "Trolls do not feel remorse like you and me. They have sociopathic tendencies, and accordingly, they delight in other people having hurt feelings."

5) "Trolls consider themselves separate from the social order."

6) "Trolls do not abide by etiquette or the rules of common courtesy."

7) "Trolls consider themselves above social responsibility."

8) "Trolls gain energy by you insulting them."

9) "Trolls gain energy when you get angry."

The only way to deal with a troll is to ignore him, or take away his ability to post online :slap:

Bite Me... If you don't like the content of MY thred thae DO NOT READ IT... This thred has had over 7000 views, not bad work for a "Troll" eh? How about you start your own thred and see If you can strike up that kind of interest.

Have a nice day now....:)

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Brunswick CAROM rubber IS CAROM rubber NOT POOL rubber (fabric on the bottom!!! This rubber had the same profile but two different versions.

And next you're going to tell me Brunswick's snooker tables had SNOOKER cushions on them and not the Brunswick Superspeeds...right?...because that's a POOL cushion and not a Snooker cushion....:rotflmao1:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
zZzzzzz

I don't think there is a new cushion Dave. See post #67 in this thread.

But maybe you're right. Just get Artemis to verify it for us. Should be easy enough.

There is NO new cushions from Artemis, and that's straight from Artemis to Chad at Diamond:rolleyes:

chalkdust

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And next you're going to tell me Brunswick's snooker tables had SNOOKER cushions on them and not the Brunswick Superspeeds...right?...because that's a POOL cushion and not a Snooker cushion....:rotflmao1:

No, I would say the three piece snooker rubber was the K55 POOL RUBBER. what does snooker rubber have to do with this subject? Are you trying to discredit me to get you off the hook for all the carom rubber you have installed upsine down?

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Look chalkdust, why don't you just work on pool tables the way you do...and let everyone else work on them the way they do. The Artemis cushions on the Diamond 9ft tables are mounted the way ARTEMIS said to mount them, so take up your argument with Artemis and leave everyone else out of it;)

realkingcobra

Silver Member
No, I would say the three piece snooker rubber was the K55 POOL RUBBER. what does snooker rubber have to do with this subject? Are you trying to discredit me to get you off the hook for all the carom rubber you have installed upsine down?

I asked you several times which bar the Diamond is in, and how old is it...yet you've failed to answer me several times....why?

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Who says it's upside down...YOU? Artemis says it's mounted right, the way it was designed to be mounted, are you saying you're smarter then Artemis is?