2017 World Chinese 8 Ball Masters...who has info?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chinese brackets are............

worse than Chinese checkers. Can't they just post standard win-side/loss-side brackets? If they have i sure can't find them.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too bad Mick Hill and Daz not playing this I think cos of different affiliation
I am surprised that few strongmen not doing well- Yang Fan and Shi Han Qing are out , Potts and Zhang Yubo have 1 loss.

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Too bad Mick Hill and Daz not playing this I think cos of different affiliation.

The two competing factions in Chinese 8-ball splitting the talent pool are not doing either organization any good. At the moment Chinese 8-ball needs exposure and the unification of the game under one banner to create complete world class fields in premier events would be the biggest step towards creating international attention.

I love Chinese 8-ball, but even for myself the splitting of tye game and partial fields that are missing some of the premier players makes me lose interest...

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Corey Deuel lost 6-13 to GuangHao Zhang. So Zhang knocked both Deuel and Van Boening out of the tournament.

Slasher

KE = 0.5 • m • v2
Silver Member
Potts looks out of sorts but his opponent just went on a tear 7 racks on the bounce from 9-3 down to 10-9 in front, he ran out some excellent racks, potting like a demon :eek:

Last edited:

pmac666

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
first 3 to potts next 2 to albin......

5 4 potts now.....gogogo albin

Last edited:

Slasher

KE = 0.5 • m • v2
Silver Member
Potts won 13-11 he plays Pizarro in the next round the only other non Asian player left in I believe.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Potts won 13-11 he plays Pizarro in the next round the only other non Asian player left in I believe.

Yes, looks like one from England, one from Spain, and ten from China. But Potts plays Dai next, not Diaz-Pizarro.

They kind of stretch this out at the end -- 4 more days for about a dozen matches?

Last edited:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Anyone know what the penguin-like window is that comes up first? [Wish I could read Chinese.]