Doweling Machine For Sale

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Hi,

Selling my doweling machine with 5 cutting attachments 1 3/8" to 3/4" dowels.

This machine was purchased new with all the cutting size attachments.

It is in perfect working order and was never used as a production factory machine. Only limited use in my one man cue shop. About 1000 cycles only.

It cuts a 18" 1 1/2" square to 1 3/8" round i less that 10 seconds. There is a 4 speed gearbox for different feed speeds. This unit is awesome.

I am moving my shop to Nevada and have over 500 seasoned 1" shaft dowels in my shop so i really can get by without it. Since I am only doing a very limited amount of cues per year i figured I would see if anyone wanted to acquire it.

My price is firm $ 4,000.00 cash. That is a total deal. It has 4 caster wheels and rolls around the shop easily.

Local pickup only in Palatine before Sat May 27. It will roll right up into a trailer with a ramp.

I am moving my shop to storage in Henderson NV on the 28th of May so it will be available there for one day only on Thursday June 1st while I am putting stuff in storage. Then sometime in August after I buy my new house it will be available again when I am living there.

Rick

857 641 0276

Last edited:

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
If you can get it strapped to a pallet and on a truck, YRC would unload and ship it for less than 300.00.

Thanks Randy,

I have done it that way with Yellow Frieght.

I wish to have local pick up to demonstrate the working quality of the machine. Don't wish to have any sale problems.

Rick

hillscues

American Craftsmanship
Silver Member
I had a chance to use this machine at Ricks shop , it's a power house of a machine .. super smooth.. if my mem serves me right this sells for 8800 hundred new and yours is like new still.