Tascarella

yuri_b17

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to share a few pics of my brand new Tascarella directly from the Pete's...no introduction needed...

It was such a pleasure having this build with them...exudes all my expectations...

Please enjoy the pics...thanks for looking...:thumbup:

IMG_0840_zpssetnjobe.jpg

IMG_0841_zpsudp2vgxl.jpg

IMG_0847_zpsdwjwm5wd.jpg

IMG_0843_zpsdwum8rmy.jpg

IMG_0848_zps6wsf65jj.jpg

IMG_0849_zpsmwmdyfpz.jpg

Yuri Bayanin

Last edited:

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very classy, thank you for sharing!

Tascarellas are one of the if not the best looking cues ever made. Perfect worksmanship and classic designs, cant get better than that ;)

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
CONGRATS...
"TASC delivered another STUNNER....
Sure to be a fine playing cue too,
ENJOY :)

yuri_b17

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you everyone for the appreciation...it truly is a special cue...in all departments...

and that shafts...by far the one of the smoothest I've felt on a new cue...if not the best...

@Ralf - will keep that in mind sir...:grin-square:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perfect.

Stunning.

Instant classic.

No doubt it plays at least as good as it looks.

Thanks for showing off!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Best wrap, perfect pilot toungues (or "nubbins" as a good freind says LOL), perfect shafts, classic design with fit and finish executed superbly..Whats not to like :smile:

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best wrap, perfect pilot toungues (or "nubbins" as a good freind says LOL), perfect shafts, classic design with fit and finish executed superbly..Whats not to like :smile:

I agree. If someone doesn't like this cue, they need to change hobbies. ha

Just wanted to share a few pics of my brand new Tascarella directly from the Pete's...no introduction needed...

It was such a pleasure having this build with them...exudes all my expectations...

Please enjoy the pics...thanks for looking...👍

IMG_0840_zpssetnjobe.jpg

IMG_0841_zpsudp2vgxl.jpg

IMG_0847_zpsdwjwm5wd.jpg

IMG_0843_zpsdwum8rmy.jpg

IMG_0848_zps6wsf65jj.jpg

IMG_0849_zpsmwmdyfpz.jpg

Yuri Bayanin
Only way to get better than that is to own it
RV

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Such a classic and classy design. Around 15 or so years ago my buddy had a cue made by a local guy. He bought an old, 60’s he was told, fullsplice and had it converted to look like his favorite Balabushka.

He ended up gifting my the cue after I helped him sell his collection while he was between jobs.

It is also my favorite Balabushka design. I had it changed to a bumper less buttcap.

C74063B5-3EA6-490D-A49D-A18E2EE54FF4.jpeg