Jack Zimmerman Experience

gmcole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had Jack and Todd do a Gold Crown for me a couple months ago. New sub rails, new cushions, new Formica, new castings, complete refinish, and installation of table and Simonis 860 HR. I went with 4 1/4" pockets to diamond specs.

I wanted a Gold Crown that played great and didn't look 50 beat up years old. My expectations were exceeded on both counts. I couldn't be happier. This table gets a lot of play by strong players and everyone loves it.

I strongly recommend Jack for any work to be done. I have always re clothed my own tables but after watching Jack and Todd do it, they will do it in the future for me as well. What a difference!

On top of perfect work...Jack is very reasonably priced. Both Jack and Todd are stand up people that are a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks again Jack and Todd!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I had Jack and Todd do a Gold Crown for me a couple months ago. New sub rails, new cushions, new Formica, new castings, complete refinish, and installation of table and Simonis 860 HR. I went with 4 1/4" pockets to diamond specs.

I wanted a Gold Crown that played great and didn't look 50 beat up years old. My expectations were exceeded on both counts. I couldn't be happier. This table gets a lot of play by strong players and everyone loves it.

I strongly recommend Jack for any work to be done. I have always re clothed my own tables but after watching Jack and Todd do it, they will do it in the future for me as well. What a difference!

On top of perfect work...Jack is very reasonably priced. Both Jack and Todd are stand up people that are a pleasure to deal with.

But in your signature line you list your table as a Gabriels Signature Pro and not a Gold Crown....LOL

realkingcobra

Silver Member
And yes, Jack and Todd do some very nice work though i haven't spent anytime around Todd, i do have some background with Jack.

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

We need pics!

JZMechanix

Silver Member
Jeff,
Thanks for the positive review. It was great working with you and glad we could help you get set up with a nicely refurbished Gold Crown!

Jeff and I both put a lot of work into this table. Anyone who has ever replaced formica knows that it is no easy task, but the results are worth the effort.
I was fortunate to obtain some original OEM Gold Crown formica from Jerimy Chambers, so many thanks to him for supplying me with that rare material!

Jeff completed all of the refinish work on the wood parts and he did a fantastic job with that part of the restoration. He is also pretty handy at cue building/repair and I would recommend him to anyone looking to have cue work done.

Hope you enjoy the table for many years to come.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
dont forget the awesome rail trims!

Ahem, don't forget the awesome polished rail trims from Toledo! :) Jack does awesome work!

Trent

JZMechanix

Silver Member
Ahem, don't forget the awesome polished rail trims from Toledo! :) Jack does awesome work!

Trent

Sorry Trent, forgot about the rail trim.... they looked great too :eek:

I'd also recommend Trent to anyone looking to get a refurbished Brunswick. He is putting out some really nice restorations these days.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Thanks Jack!

Thanks for the shout out Jack! I been working very hard to make all of my restorations the best they can be!! Your rail work has blessed a handful of my project thus far and my clients are very happy!

Trent from Toledo

stanthebanker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
table recover

I too can verify the work of Jack and Todd. Had them to recover my Connelly Ultimate and have never been more pleased with the work they did. They are true professionals and could not be nicer guys. Highly recommend their work.