Boston Players

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be in Boston a few days the second week of May for work. Anyone around interested in meeting up someplace to hit a few?

I don't really feel much like doing the whole 'dig through the Places to Play guides, hope something works' thing ... I just don't seem to have much luck with that lately ...

I'll have a rental car so if anyone is within a 30-40 minute drive and bored, lemme know.

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Paul Frankel mentioned to me that Mazin's room Amazin Billiards is nearby, so I'll be playing there the evening of the 9th and 10th.

If anyone wants to meet up for a game, let me know.

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just following up to say I spent 3 days in Boston and was treated great by the players at Mazin's room.

Amazin' Billiards is a fantastic resource for Boston area folks to have, and is full of some really cool people who were all very welcome to this out-of-towner. I saw lots of folks teaching and helping each other out, and met several recent 'converts' from pool to billiards who were all playing better speeds than me!

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be there Saturday looking for 1P action. I might want to mess around with some 3C