Florida Fred Case, info needed

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not familiar with these cases, the case is made to hold four complete cues. Sorry I have no pics to post.

The inside needs finished and the parts are there. The case is still in the original box and it's unused, I understand they are no longer made.

Anyone on here ever own one? Was it a quality product or did it end up in the trash?

I am not trying to sell it, it's not even mine at this time. (A few years ago, a customer ordered 4 cues, the other day he contacted me wanting to work a deal on the case.)

Thanks, Dave.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice cases.

Well made.

Nice wood.

Tasteful.

I don't have one but have seen a couple in person. I do want one for my collection.

I see them more as "presentation cases" but no reason you can't use it like any other case. The couple I have seen in person were in use.

Was it a quality product or did it end up in the trash?

Trash? Definitely not.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice cases.

Well made.

Nice wood.

Tasteful.

I don't have one but have seen a couple in person. I do want one for my collection.

I see them more as "presentation cases" but no reason you can't use it like any other case. The couple I have seen in person were in use.

Trash? Definitely not.

Thanks for the kind reply Doc, I appreciate it. After I read your reply, I emailed him and said I would do it. Had he not been a past customer, I would have passed.

A few years ago he ordered 4 60" cues, sold one to his Friend and his Friend called me and ordered himself another one after that. He wants a 58" Cue for the Mezz Tour now and I simply can't say no. I will try to post pics when I get it.

Thanks again, Dave.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the kind reply Doc, I appreciate it. After I read your reply, I emailed him and said I would do it. Had he not been a past customer, I would have passed.

A few years ago he ordered 4 60" cues, sold one to his Friend and his Friend called me and ordered himself another one after that. He wants a 58" Cue for the Mezz Tour now and I simply can't say no. I will try to post pics when I get it.

Thanks again, Dave.

Is it the one in the for sale forum?

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=453529